Series Talk: ECF: New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers *Game 1 Wednesday 5/22 @ 8pm ET*

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
8qgg9j.jpg

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Ekblad is their Trouba. Need to get one of the two top lines out there when he and Forsling are on. Mikkola plays with Montour, and we are familiar with Mikkola. OEL plays with Kulikov. Not very intimidating on paper. It's their forward group that worries.

NYROrtsFan

Feb 1, 2007
Gonna go 6 or 7 for sure I think.

I'd have Rempe going. This team is extremely physical and we have to match some of it. Let their guys worry about Rempe. The media will build him up plenty and hopefully get them focusing on something else other than scoring.

Overall we t be to do well with heavier teams. It's really speed we struggle with most so that makes me hopeful

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Bring it on Panthers. Were better than them and have home ice. Bread vs. Bob will decide the series. If Fox can get healthy that would be ideal. I think the rangers are poised and tough enough to deal with the any shenanigans but I bet it gets nasty in the first 4 games. Rangers in 7, as always.

This is gonna be a challenge for sure, but Florida isn’t unbeatable. The boys are gonna have to raise their game though.

Lots of mileage. Friedman said on 32 thoughts today they are trying to manage Bobs workload. Barkov left late tonight after a blocked shot. He’ll play but the wear and tear could build up. It was their undoing in the finals last year.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Gonna go 6 or 7 for sure I think.

I'd have Rempe going. This team is extremely physical and we have to match some of it. Let their guys worry about Rempe. The media will build him up plenty and hopefully get them focusing on something else other than scoring.

Overall we t be to do well with heavier teams. It's really speed we struggle with most so that makes me hopeful
If Chytil isn’t in I have to think Rempe will play at least at home. Gonna need him to hammer the Florida D as possible.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
We're up against it for sure, a true championship caliber team in Florida. We'd be lucky to steal a game from these guys. It'll be good for Cuylle and Rempe and Schneider to get some more experience even if we're swept in the end. A good learning opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad