GDT: ECF - Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 3pm EST, ESPN - Series (NYR 2-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Tampa needed the refs to bail them out & had almost every random loose puck bounce their way in order to win. Game 4 is ours.

Yep. That final goal was literally the perfect shot. Sheesh. Like, there was a fraction of an inch open and the puck just HAD to go there.

I wish he got the 1st goal, but I'm not faulting him at all, here. The amount of saves he made is nothing short of incredible and he stopped some insane PRIMO chances.
You got that right Siddi . ADMINS NEED TO BAN THIS JOKER

Who the hell are you? No one even knows who you are and you're calling for a long-time poster and diehard fan to be banned?

You need to calm down, dude. He's 1000% over-reacting (or doing a reverse jinx - not sure what), but he's a long-time, respected poster.

• Haha
Reactions: EdJovanovski

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
This is such a lazy cliche. These playoff games have not been tight checking at all. They've been quite back and forth actually.
That's ridiculous. He makes no effort to penetrate the slot, won't shoot, and constantly makes his e w passes. How does that point to injury? During the reg season he did not penetrate to the house either, but he managed to rack up 70 assists dishing through the house on inferior defensive efforts.

The lazy thing is to make an excuse for any ineffective player saying they are injured. Everyone is injured right now, everyone...

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Hope we get Brodzinski in if Strome is out...his speed would be more beneficial than Rooney.

Still feel like Reaves has been a relative non-factor.

Motte - Brodz - Hunt might not be a bad way to go. Wonder how Gauthier would look with Panarin and Copp.

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
When the Lightning tied the game at 2, I knew they were winning the game. Hell; when they scored to make it 2-1, I knew the Rangers were losing this game. They didn't put Tampa Bay away when they had the chance and it'll cost them this series. The Lightning know how to win these series at this level, the Rangers don't.

When/if the Rangers lose game 4, they are definitely losing this series.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Yep. That final goal was literally the perfect shot. Sheesh. Like, there was a fraction of an inch open and the puck just HAD to go there.

I wish he got the 1st goal, but I'm not faulting him at all, here. The amount of saves he made is nothing short of incredible and he stopped some insane PRIMO chances.

Who the hell are you? No one even knows who you are and you're calling for a long-time poster and diehard fan to be banned?

You need to calm down, dude. He's 1000% over-reacting (or doing a reverse jinx - not sure what), but he's a long-time, respected poster.
Rules say no trolling. Guy is not posting here all day and we go down 3-2 and he posts the series is over........and I don't remember him posting much the games we won....... and what do you mean who am I?

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Hope we get Brodzinski in if Strome is out...his speed would be more beneficial than Rooney.

Motte - Brodz - Hunt might not be a bad way to go. Wonder how Gauthier would look with Panarin and Copp.

I'd like to sit Reaves on the road and play him at home when we can pick and choose where we match him up.

Hunt/Brodz should 100% fill in for Reaves on road playoff games.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Because the game may not be tied if it wasn't for a phantom call to start the 3rd?

And the refs also didn't call the game the same way they did in the first 2?

We weren't as good but let's not act like the refs didn't play a part here
You're complaining about something that has been going on in playoff hockey for 100 years. If you're upset about it then you need to adjust your expectations based on history. Play through it. Every cup winner has...

Reactions: Captain Lindy

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
brutal day for trouba, hopefully someone pays for that on tuesday

5 on 5 were getting absolutely nothing from panarin / copp and mika line....kids cant be relied on every game. they had the best chances again today...kakko needed to finish that break and get that pass to laf when he was all alone in the middle.

fox also had a very bad day. decision making basically across the board was poop

still pushed tampa to the absolute limit to get that one so thats one positive. played like dogsht and had a chance. game was over when we imploded on the 4 min pp. just a horrific effort.

generally looked like the team had no legs...not sure if thats travel or just one of those days. really hope not hitting a mental or physical wall

game 4 feels like a must win. at least gallant has this turd to work with in the number of areas and players that made awful decisions. usually he gets results hammering home the corrections with these duds

dont let them even breathe on igor.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
That's ridiculous. He makes no effort to penetrate the slot, won't shoot, and constantly makes his e w passes. How does that point to injury? During the reg season he did not penetrate to the house either, but he managed to rack up 70 assists dishing through the house on inferior defensive efforts.

The lazy thing is to make an excuse for any ineffective player saying they are injured. Everyone is injured right now, everyone...

It's fine if you think that but I don't think it has anything to do with the games being tighter checking because the games certainly do not appear to be tighter checking. Maybe more physical on the boards/after the whistles but certainly not strong defensive structure. The bigger difference is now they are only playing good teams instead of a mix of good and bad teams.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008

This was an afternoon game. The extra 5 hours till puck drop on Tuesday night will help Strome heal

Reactions: Charlie Conway

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
This series is over. Absolutely over.

I’m sorry to do this, but you’re an unbearable human being.

87DFE9E4-DB46-471D-9C8D-0AE0A200152B.gif

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I'd like to sit Reaves on the road and play him at home when we can pick and choose where we match him up.

Hunt/Brodz should 100% fill in for Reaves on road playoff games.
Been saying that since the first round. He’s garbage on the road. Can’t keep up at all

Reactions: LokiDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Melbourne Demons @ West Coast Eagles
    Melbourne Demons @ West Coast Eagles
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,700.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Austria vs Norway