• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oster

Jun 3, 2006
South Carolina, USA
Just can't bet on the Caps in a game 7.

This team might be different but until I see otherwise I believe this one is going to play out similar to game 5. They'll come out fired up but somehow manage to get scored on early, Vasilevskiy stands on his head and they get frustrated and spend too much time passing looking for the perfect opportunity. They get 1, maybe 2, but by then it's too late.

Bolts 4, Caps 2.

Scotty Pucks

Bring back “Doop” as Flyers Goal Song
Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
I offer you this amazing insight - no matter which team wins Game 7 neither team will have choked in this series unless they do something really stupid like lose a four-goal lead in Game 7. Sometimes one team just beats the other without any of them choking. Hard to fathom, I know.
Sure would be a disappointment to lose this series from the Caps’ perspective after stealing the first two on the road though.

But Tampa is good. I’m not stunned by this. However, they bring forth that trash effort Monday night into tonight and it’s bye-bye.

Still just feels like Ovi’s year to me. 3-1 Caps tonight I say.

brutalbeast

May 3, 2018
Ask Boston if we are a soft team.

If they did not play physical is because Coop told them not to.
Really interested to see what TB team we will see in game 7
caps overall are a much bigger then boston, play just as fast as tampa and play way more aggressive if you think tampa can match washingtons size and strength your in for a bad night. i love my caps i hope they go out and play the way they been all series with out dumb penalties.

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Neither team has choked here. Just a narrative thrown around way to often in sports today because of over coverage and nothing to talk about. Both teams finished in top of the conference. Losing doesnt make you a choker. Every game is different and random. No series lead except 3 0 is a death sentence or guarantee.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Tampa can win this, but they need to show up and play for 60 minutes. If they can't do that in a game 7, they don't deserve the Cup anyway.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Neither team has choked here. Just a narrative thrown around way to often in sports today because of over coverage and nothing to talk about. Both teams finished in top of the conference. Losing doesnt make you a choker. Every game is different and random. No series lead except 3 0 is a death sentence or guarantee.

No choking is when you rightfully have super high expectations and get bounced in round 1 or 2.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
This series so far

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad