Dreger: Eberle has probably played last game for Oilers

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
works for Edmonton.... doubt DET would like that.
Who do they have for top 6 RW next year?

Honestly i was thinking more like Green+Nyquist for Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Detroit possibly with another add maybe Sheahan. Really doubt we've interest in Eberle but Nugent-Hopkins definitely. I think Anthony Mantha and Andreas Athanasiou will make up our top 6 RW as of now.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Could see Vegas exploring Eberle if he was cheap enough to acquire.

Hard player to pinpoint a value for. Produced in the regular season but doesn't bring much else. Completely disappeared in the playoffs. He also might have a limited market due to his cap hit.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
It is almost insane how much flak Eberle gets, considering that he is a career 0,75 PPG guy, while playing for a bottom of the barrel team for most of the time. Then again, I understand the point.

I wonder if there's a lesser version of the Saad trade available for the Oilers. A decent middle 6 player and some kind of futures for Eberle does not sound all that bad.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Meh i still think he can be a decent forward,he would be a decent add for many teams:nod:

nzoilerfan

May 18, 2011
Islanders in a deal involving Hamonic - I'd be interested in Cizikas too.

But anywhere out east really, don't see them dealing within the division and probably not in the west.

Looking for a 2RD / middle six C/RW return where we can save some cap OR if we do take on cap it's a one year cap dump.

Dipietro39

Jul 15, 2005
Islanders in a deal involving Hamonic - I'd be interested in Cizikas too.

But anywhere out east really, don't see them dealing within the division and probably not in the west.

Looking for a 2RD / middle six C/RW return where we can save some cap OR if we do take on cap it's a one year cap dump.

Yep. Oilers would have to take back some salary. I wouldn't trade Hamonic for him. But Cizikas + is a starting point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad