Early Conn Smythe Favourites

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Brady Skjei DRAGGING the Canes to a game 5 and keeps their season alive.

I've been saying it over and over again FFS, he is the leader of that defence. Where tf has Slavin been, huh? All the accolades, but I don't see him scoring key goals and making key plays.

Seriously, ya better re-sign him Canes. Ya f***ing better!

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007

I've been saying it over and over again FFS, he is the leader of that defence. Where tf has Slavin been, huh? All the accolades, but I don't see him scoring key goals and making key plays.

He is a former Ranger, so it checks out.

chirrrs

Jun 3, 2013
Rockwall, TX
For Dallas I'd say it's been Stankoven so far. Every time he's on the ice, offense or defense, the dude has a serious impact on the play. He's creative offensively, excellent passer and shooter, tenacious on the backcheck, able to scrum it out on the boards, create turnovers, and despite his size is also very aggressive and not afraid to get physical. He literally does it all. You can tell he's only 20 and has energy to burn, this guy is just a constant spark plug for this team. Even if he's not scoring, he's putting pressure on the opponent constantly to give the other lines a chance to breathe before hopping back out there. He may not be the highest have the highest ppg yet, but in my mind there's no question this team doesn't get through the West without him.

HM: Oettinger, Heiskanen, Johnston

Reactions: zar and GOilers88

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018

Slavin made a really lazy play that led to the loss of possession and eventually the 3rd NYR goal.

Surprised that the Canes won the game as it just looked like one of those games that was going to slip away.

The runaway leader for the Conn Smythe right now is McDavid but the Oilers need to advance and I doubt that the CS winner will ever not advance to the SC finals.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
For Dallas I'd say it's been Stankoven so far. Every time he's on the ice, offense or defense, the dude has a serious impact on the play. He's creative offensively, excellent passer and shooter, tenacious on the backcheck, able to scrum it out on the boards, create turnovers, and despite his size is also very aggressive and not afraid to get physical. He literally does it all. You can tell he's only 20 and has energy to burn, this guy is just a constant spark plug for this team. Even if he's not scoring, he's putting pressure on the opponent constantly to give the other lines a chance to breathe before hopping back out there. He may not be the highest have the highest ppg yet, but in my mind there's no question this team doesn't get through the West without him.

Stank and Wyatt have been dynamite everytime I've seen them on the ice this post season. Amazing poise for such young kids. Damm they draft well.

Reactions: zar

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB

He does impress me… even moreso due to his size.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009

As much as I love Stank, there’s a handful of guys I give it to on the Stars before Stank. He needs to get on the sheet more if he wants a chance at it.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Guess from each remaining team. I haven't seen a lot of the East series so far though, so those are pure guesses.

Edmonton: McDavid, Draisaitl, HM: Hyman
Vancouver: JT Miller, Boeser, HM: Zadorov
Dallas: Heiskanen, Wyatt Johnson, HM: Oettinger
Colorado: Makar, Mackinnon, HM: Lekhonen

NYR: Shesterkin, Trochek, HM: Zibanejad
Carolina: Aho, Guenztel, Skjei
Boston: Swayman, Marchand, HM: DeBrusk
Florida: Barkov, Tkachuk, HM: Verhaege

Reactions: bh53

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
If Hyman keeps this goal scoring pace up he would be my pick.

Edit: Also adding Barkov.

Last edited:

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Barkov
Pasta
Aho
Mcdavid
Heiskanen
Lehkonen/Nichushkin
J.T Miller
Trocheck

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021

Benning goofed on not picking the Stank. That was a terrible oversight and i wanted him

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
1715579369610.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad