E3 2018 - Conferences start June 9th - Full Schedule in Post #1

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Even though I was a tad disappointed with the main campaign in Just Cause 3, the series is just a chaotic open world delight, so I'm all about Just Cause 4.
I still fire it up sometimes just to mindlessly wingsuit around the world. The open world is underrated in its beauty.

Though I'm biased because they clearly drew inspiration from the Amalfi Coast in Italy and other Mediterranean locales and the Amalfi Coast, in my opinion, is one of the most beautiful and relaxing places in the world (well the last part provided you don't have a group of little Italian asshole kids throw rocks at you for not speaking Italian)

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Right I forgot they're making Age of Empires IV. Will be nice to finally see it, but questions remains if they can get it right.

... And that should be pretty damn easy in my opinion. Just make it mostly like AoE II with some convenience upgrades like Starcraft II did, path finding and unit collision by-pass being a big one. The other thing I'd like is while it was a great innovation at the time to have a large army march at the same time in rank, everything went to shit once actual battle started. So they should add some Total War-type controls where you can take a group of soldiers and form them into customizable ranks for both movement and battle.

I guess will be getting our first look at what they're actually doing tomorrow though?

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
I wonder if one of the "surprises " that girl mentioned will be whatever Respawn is up to?

Hopefully a legit Star Wars game.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
I like how they got cheers for that lol

Although the cheers they've gotten have been extremely weak thus far.

People are skeptical.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Yeah gday mate. Forgot an Aussie was the boss of EA.

Now he’s talking streaming, games anywhere anytime. Meanwhile all of us down under roll our eyes.

And how long is is FTP Fifa meant to go on for? The whole World Cup?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Is the guy that cried during the original reveal?
I think so. His voice is familiar

Went back to watch that reveal.. He didn't actually cry. He was just nervous as shit. His hands were shaking pretty bad. But it still brought a smile back to my face. Dude was genuine and passionate for his artistic vision.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes