Confirmed with Link: Dzingel signs

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Could be a breakout year for Dzingel.
Could be the year he stalls and plateaus as a depth guy.

Either way, it'll be an interesting storyline to watch.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I liked his speed, hustle and physical play. Hopefully, he develops into a very good energy player and adds a scoring touch. I would take him over Gomez or Legwand.

Sentron5000

Mar 24, 2010
I liked his speed, hustle and physical play. Hopefully, he develops into a very good energy player and adds a scoring touch. I would take him over Gomez or Legwand.

Ouch. That's not much of a ringing endorsement.

He certainly seemed more consistently engaged than any of the other forward callups last year. I'm sure he was the main reason they traded Prince.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Ouch. That's not much of a ringing endorsement.

He certainly seemed more consistently engaged than any of the other forward callups last year. I'm sure he was the main reason they traded Prince.

Gomez and Legwand were atrocious additions by the GM. Yes, Dzingle hopefully will contribute much more than those two.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
I hope Dzingel buries last season and puts up 40-50 points.

Forget that, I'm hoping for 40-50 goals!

I'm expecting a few less, but why not hope? If he can legitimately stick with the big team all season and get 30 points, I'll be very happy.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Gomez and Legwand were atrocious additions by the GM. Yes, Dzingle hopefully will contribute much more than those two.

Yeah but any positive progress from dzingel this year can be attributed the exceptional leadership and teaching abilities that Gomez brought to the team last year. He reaaaallly kept all the kids in line.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada

This qualifier may come from the fact that some people have unrealistic expectations...

Gomez was just a jersey filler on a team decimated by injuries, needed to close out a season where the team was going to miss the playoffs. Like really, who cares? He played 13 games for peanuts lol

Legwand was a cheap veteran center signed as a UFA (didn't cost any asset) to back up 3 very young and not very experimented centers in Turris, Zibanejad and Pageau. Those centers were graduating after the loss of Jason Spezza. And Legwand didn't even had such a bad season. Maybe you disliked him but 27 pts for 2.5 M$ and a veteran presence is nothing "atrocious"

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
I think I'm the only one in the world who thinks Dzingel can pot 20 at some point in his career.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Dzingel seems like a player who seems to "get it". A very coach-able guy, even under the former regime.

I think there is low double-digit (10+ goals) potential there somewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad