Dynasty team on Fantrax available

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
Would you like to take over this dynasty (full keeper) team in a 14-year old, free, H2H Daily league on Fantrax? (though we may return to Yahoo, where we've been for the first 13 years, next season - not sure yet)

Roster screenshots: https://i.ibb.co/WV8HyVf/01.png & https://i.ibb.co/N68Y474/02.png

We also have farms, ask me for details about how it works.
Your farm (i.e. protected by you): Shane Wright, Adam Fantilli, Oliver Moore, Xavier Bourgault, Dylan Holloway, Tyson Foerster, Luke Evangelista, Nikolai Kovalenko, David Reinbacher, Dmitri Simashev, Ryker Evans, Olivier Rodrigue, Dylan Garand, Mads Sogaard, Devon Levi, Sebastian Cossa, Dennis Hildeby

12 teams x 23 players, keep everyone.

Please ask in general as much as possible, because it'll need time and dedication to understand the league and run the teams actively. I'd like to find someone who won't quit the team as quickly as the current manager, and/or disappear because nobody will accept his trade offers, and/or fold when things don't go his way, etc.

Reactions: Sombastate

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Feel free to DM. I already have Fantrax. I do music for a living so nothing better to do than have another team haha.

I'm very much down

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
I'm gonna guess that team is at the bottom of the standings in your league.

I once took on a bottom feeding team. Lots of work, but fun to build it back up.

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
I'm gonna guess that team is at the bottom of the standings in your league.

I once took on a bottom feeding team. Lots of work, but fun to build it back up.
It's 9th out of 12, it's not so bad.

Aside from the goaltending, it's always had a solid roster, unfortunately both managers (the previous one for 12 years and the new one since last summer) are rather inactive.

Reactions: A1LeafNation

Sn1per22

Oct 16, 2022
Have you found a GM? If not, I would be interested in seeing the full league settings.

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
Yes, I have by now. But may I interest you in one-year leagues? You can check the threads I started here in "General Fantasy Talk". One of them is even only for a managers with a rating of 900 or higher (of course for a replacement I'd make an exception), so needless to say that it's high level and balanced.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad