Confirmed with Link: Dyllan Gill signs 3 year ELC

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I wasn't sure we were going to sign him. He was pulled from the 2023 playoffs to have a right shoulder surgery that Rouyn-Noranda said was to treat an injury that had been bothering him throughout the season. Finally got back in October and only played 12 games this season before another injury forced a surgery to repair his left shoulder.

I wouldn't be surprised if he played next year in the Q. He needs games.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Who the Gill is that guy??
2022 7th round pick. 3rd to last guy taken in the draft. Bolts needed to sign him before June 1st to keep his rights.

6-2, right shot defensemen playing in the Q

Put up good numbers in 2022-23 as an 18 year old with 57 points in 68 games - tied for 6th most in the QMJHL among dman. Was named captain for the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies last offseason.

Was drafted by Rouyn-Noranda in the Q draft in 2020 when Marc-André Bourdon was their head scout. He now works for the Lightning as an amateur scout.

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I wasn't sure we were going to sign him. He was pulled from the 2023 playoffs to have a right shoulder surgery that Rouyn-Noranda said was to treat an injury that had been bothering him throughout the season. Finally got back in October and only played 12 games this season before another injury forced a surgery to repair his left shoulder.

I wouldn't be surprised if he played next year in the Q. He needs games.
Syracuse doesn't have many defensemen signed for next year.

Gill would likely get better minutes in the Q, however.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad