Injury Report: Dwight King

Ron*

x8tc.jpg

Apparently, he WAS injured. There was some conjecture this might have had to do with his missing the Pittsburgh game due to family matters. Looks like two different events kept him out the for each of the games.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I know many like to rag on the guy, but without King, you could tell something is missing in the lineup. Jordan Nolan really hasn't performed as well to replace him, but what other options does Sutter have? Hope that King recovers from his ailments because they're going to need him in the playoffs.

Alternate Jersey

Jul 8, 2010
Bakersfield, CA
x8tc.jpg

Apparently, he WAS injured. There was some conjecture this might have had to do with his missing the Pittsburgh game due to family matters. Looks like two different events kept him out the for each of the games.

i was one of the ones wondering that. weird comment to make, i know, but i'm glad it was just that he was banged up, and that he wasn't having further family-related issues. hopefully he'll be healthy again soon.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
this is the time to rest anyone with nagging injurys. I wonder if we can afford to bring up vey for a few games. I think Lewis would be better 3 lw then nolan. Then vey plays 4 rw maybe? i think a clifford richard vey line sounds good to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad