Duul's Boxing Day Player Reports

Blitzago*

Dec 11, 2015
Have some free time, here are my opinions of our players performances thus far this year.

Milan Lucic

I'm torn on Looch. He is nowhere near the type of player he was in Boston. He isn't skating well, he isn't hitting, and he isn't generating any sort of offence. In Boston he was skating hard on the forecheck and lighting defencemen up. He was fighting, scoring, making plays. That hasn't been there this year. Maybe he is waiting for the playoffs? I'm not sure. He puts up points because he is playing with arguably the best playmaker in the world. His passing is almost comical. Many times this year I have burst out laughing in my living room as he wires a puck 15 feet ahead or behind his intended target. For a big guy, his board work is abysmal. One of the worst on the team. I hate seeing him out there with McDavid because he just can't collect the puck off the boards and make an outlet pass. Maroon can. He has value on the PP and I believe he can get back to being a very useful player in the NHL. He has been all right, but we pay him to be good.

the hitting part is just not true, he is 22nd in the league in hits, with 89.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad