Player Discussion Duncan Keith (II)

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
No problem with another thread being created, just no covid talk this time around. Keep it to the player and about hockey from here on out is all.

That old thread was unsalvageable.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
No problem with another thread being created, just no covid talk this time around. Keep it to the player and about hockey from here on out is all.

That old thread was unsalvageable.
Should that also apply to the Archibald thread, of which I believe you also just contributed to the covid implications discussion? Not trying to be a smart ass, just asking for clarification.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Should that also apply to the Archibald thread, of which I believe you also just contributed to the covid implications discussion?
That one is different since his condition is news today. It can't be helped but to touch on the subject at this time.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
If Keith plays solid hockey in around 18-20 minutes a night 5v5 and PK. Is HFoil happy with the trade?
I'd guess so. The worry is if his age shows. The thinking is that his rough stats in Chicago were partly the result of them overplaying him as their 1D, and that the team around him was bad.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Myers laid him out good!
He did, it was surprising I didn't know Myers could hit. Pretty clean too.

Glad Keith is ok after it. I thought he played well in his first game, great instincts and poise. Definitely a significant improvement on the nothing that was there on 2LD last year.

Edit: When the team gets more comfortable, I would love to see Keith in the old Sekera role out in OT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad