GDT: Ducks Welcome Smashville 2/27/13 7 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The thing with maroon is that he's probably just as physical as Staubitz, but he's much less of a liability as a hockey player. Think BB likes what he brings to the table

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
Wasn't just you. I think he's starting to get used to the NHL speed, and he's figuring out that he can hang at this level. He's really starting to pick it up physically, and he's pretty reliable in the D zone as far as getting the puck out of our zone. I like him in a 4th line role a lot

nice to see him on the boards in our d zone, he hits the guy jams up the puck movement and than passes, or just muscles it out...

i loved the hitting he showed, i was wrong when i said he was to slow for the big league.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Your awesome man.... Lets go ahead and do what you said. Lets grab Grabo, (touché?) and a 2nd for em. Great trade btw can't wait for TSN to be all over it. Such a great trade this should be posted on trade forums :sarcasm:

Your mouth is watering off two 2nds? With a top 9 prospect pool already drafted? Wow.... Just wow

Because we have a top 9 prospect pool already DJ.... Why are we trading Getz who has spent his whole career here for a couple 2nds. Yes we got Kerdiles out
Of 2nds and others. I would gladly take the chance to lock him up over a couple 2nds.

Well if it was a joke your inductive argument lacks strength and true premises following a probable conclusion. That's my fault for not pickicking it up. I will not accept this trade deal DJ. Keep Getz and let us sign him over a couple seconds.... C'mon soo silly :laugh:
220px-Bender_Rodriguez.png

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Was a good game overall but Selänne didn't seem to have much jump. Created a few plays but wasn't that effective really. Hasn't even been ringing off the posts and crossbar lately, as was the case in the early going.

Fallenity

Apr 12, 2011
Was a good game overall but Selänne didn't seem to have much jump. Created a few plays but wasn't that effective really. Hasn't even been ringing off the posts and crossbar lately, as was the case in the early going.

Trade him to Toronto for a 6th rounder! :sarcasm:

Penalty Kill Icing*

Just finished watching highlights. Getzlaf-Perry are magic for you, am hoping they both re-sign in Anaheim.

quentez

#8 Teemu Legend
Apr 2, 2011
Trondheim, Norway
For gods sake, keep Palmieri on the top line with Getzlaf and Perry. And Bonino needs to continue centering the 4th line (which of that reason could play 10+ minutes a night).

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Boner can really take advantage of other teams' lower lines and D pairings. I loved that 4th line last night, really hope they can sustain that.

ribbet

Sep 15, 2009
work night against nashville. not the most exciting opponents to come out and watch.

Oh, absolutely. I expect the same turnout for Minnesota on Friday night. Just not that interesting. The Blue Jackets were bad as well, haha. The games are still exciting and the atmosphere is always good at the Honda Center so I'm not complaining.

:yo:

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
Ducks were playing a tired Nashville and dominated... they are still a good team but they had no life. We played extremely well

I like all the lines but feel Belesky is an odd fit with Perry and Ryan. While KP was awesome tonight, i think the overall team may be better if Belesky switches with KP on even strength, but keep him there for the PP (Perry and him have great chemistry).

I thought Sbisa looked better but just average. I also though Allen/Lydman survived this game but I would be afraid against a more energetic opponent especially on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad