Who wins this one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janka

Jan 5, 2009
Massachusetts
I think we are all missing the true tragedy of this series, and that is that we are unlikely to see the youngsters attempt to grow playoff beards this year.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Well with Kings getting swept and only scoring 3 goals at least if Ducks get swept as well I wouldn't feel as bad but still come on Ducks win this next game pleaseeeeeeeeeeee...

Reactions: Bee

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Well with Kings getting swept and only scoring 3 goals at least if Ducks get swept as well I wouldn't feel as bad but still come on Ducks win this next game pleaseeeeeeeeeeee...

If we are shutout we will also end with 3 goals. Here’s hoping to that not happening.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
If we are shutout we will also end with 3 goals. Here’s hoping to that not happening.
I'd really like to see another game in person this year.

That said, I even more don't want to watch another series loss at home, and even more so don't really want to financially reward them for forcing me to watch another year of RC hockey.

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
The Kings played much better than us in that sweep. Games 1 and 2 were Vegas-led games, though the Kings weren't horrible by any means. Game 3 was fairly even and Game 4 was decidedly in the Kings control for most of the game. They lost a defensively-minded grinding game that they probably shouldn't have played against Vegas in the first place, but they didn't lose by much. It was a very entertaining series to watch.

But I'd rather us lose this next game and get swept, because this franchise (specifically speaking, Bob Murray) really needs an eye-opener. Enough of this complacent, "we'll come back next year" BS. Whether that's doing something as simple as firing Carlyle, or doing something as radical as giving a major shakeup to the roster, something needs to happen. We haven't beaten a true quality team in the playoffs in almost a decade. Our "success" since then has been on the backs of weak competition. Dallas. Winnipeg. Calgary, twice. Edmonton can be argued to fit in that category and we barely got by them.

Reactions: The Duck Knight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad