GDT: Ducks vs Coyotes 3-game series

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
WOW! McMillan back. He had a 2-goal game with Norfolk a few days ago. Hope he could get back to his rookie level.

Yeah, he was so good couple of seasons ago, even played with Perry and Ryan on the top line when Getzlaf was injured. I'm not expecting him to be a top line center but he definitely has the tools and skills to become a good bottom 6 player who could maybe play on top 6 if injuries happen. Hopefully the boy does well!

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
I think the schedule maker thought the playoffs were starting now and the Ducks lead the series 1-0. Expect a carbon copy from the last game as this game will end in a shootout.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I think the schedule maker thought the playoffs were starting now and the Ducks lead the series 1-0. Expect a carbon copy from the last game as this game will end in a shootout.

First off, why are you going out of your way to use Arial font?

Second, the Ducks won't be coming off a back to back. They had a full day of rest. If they can play the way they did tired in the last game I like our chances. Not thinking it'll be a guaranteed win, but I'm not sure it'll be a carbon copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad