predators.jpg

Record 5-5-3 13 Points 34GF 37GA 4-1-1 Home Record
Leaders
Points 9 for Forsberg
Goals 5 for Smith
Assists 9 for Forsberg

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Holy crap, Forsberg doesn't have a goal yet. The Preds stats are mostly terrible. Didn't realize they were struggling so much.

And credit where it's due, the Ducks are the second-hottest team in the west coming in, 6-2-2 in their last 10. A win tonight would tie us for first in the division.

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
I just looked at their GDT, there's a lot of anger there.

One guy is asking for someone to please lay Bieksa out. It makes me think that Bieksa is doing some good that I'm not noticing. I could see Perry, Kesler or Garbutt. But for them to single out Bieksa seems like a good thing to me. I'll be watching Kev extra close to see if I can enjoy him taking some liberties I'm not noticing.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai

One guy is asking for someone to please lay Bieksa out. It makes me think that Bieksa is doing some good that I'm not noticing. I could see Perry, Kesler or Garbutt. But for them to single out Bieksa seems like a good thing to me. I'll be watching Kev extra close to see if I can enjoy him taking some liberties I'm not noticing.
I should hate the Preds a lot more than I do. Especially after the two playoff series. But I just don't care about them that much, they still have the expansion stink on them I guess. A little bit annoying and a little bit pathetic.

Obviously, there's Ribeiro, whose continued good health is all the confirmation anyone should need that there is no god (as if Tuesday wasn't enough).

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005

What a masochist.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Amazing how the goalposts move when it comes to advanced stats on hf
All you did was show yet another player who's better than Fowler. And worse than the Wrath, who did it in 20 whole games.

edit: look at Manson clean up Fowler's mistake and carry that pairing. He's so much better than Fowler. If the roles were reversed, Fowler would have accidentally dribbled it on his own net. Shots against are the worst thing ever.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Gibson backed up a little much there. I think he made the Forsberg follow up more likely by it.

edit: late goal. crushing.

Vinegar Strokes

Dirty Ducks
Oct 26, 2006
San DIego
Terrible final 30 seconds by the entire team. Looked like they assumed the 0-0 tie was a forgone conclusion. Nashville, on the other hand, continued to work hard and were rewarded.

Other than that 30 seconds, I thought it was a very good period from the Ducks. Clayton Stoner continues to prove he's a good bottom pairing defenseman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad