GDT: Ducks visit Columbus 7PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I wonder if Bob will ever start employing players that might excel in an OT format that is unlikely to go away sometime soon.

That would seem to be a smart thing to invest in.

Oct 18, 2011
Not surprised to see us lose like that, I hated the way the ducks defended counter attacks all game..they just collapse to the net and disregard gaps and passing lanes, this has to be changed, skilled teams will just eat Anaheim up there...

too bad, the ducks played mostly a good game

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
I wonder if Bob will ever start employing players that might excel in an OT format that is unlikely to go away sometime soon.

That would seem to be a smart thing to invest in.

Nah, we're built for the playoffs! :naughty:

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
Nice comeback, but didn't like playing for the 1 point in the 3rd... especially with this teams 3-3 record.

Lyons71

Jun 27, 2003
Fullerton, CA
Visit site
Guys, I can't handle Bieksa. When he has time to get a big shot off, he does a weak-ass wrister. When he has time in the dzone with the puck, he leisurely skates to it and ices it. I'd rather have an AHL callup than him, honestly.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
Note: I only watched game highlights for tonight's game
But so far from the games I've seen this year Bernier has actually looked much more solid than Gibson. That overtime goal tonight was absolutely ugly. What a disgustingly weak goal. Gibson cannot track the puck at all. It was practically shot in the center of the net.
Goals one and 2 weren't his fault but on goal 2 it's like there's a 0% chance he's making that save cause he can't even move... Bernier has shown more in the games he's played for us imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia