GDT: Ducks @ Sharks Game 4: GOLF channel edition 7:30 PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I'm fine with it. You don't want Terry's first playoff game in a dumpster fire environment like we've seen. Just get him to the offseason healthy and tell him to hit the weight room hard

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada
I'm fine with it. You don't want Terry's first playoff game in a dumpster fire environment like we've seen. Just get him to the offseason healthy and tell him to hit the weight room hard

I was hoping to see some Larsson but guess we will have to wait for next year hopefully.

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
20180418_144605.jpg

Just found this cleaning out my basement.

#rallywildwing

It's a sign.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Has Dirk yet posted anywhere how all this is because Boll isn't playing or because BM got a soft lineup, which is why the Ducks are losing or some crap like that?

If getting swept is what it takes to get rid of Carlyle then so be it.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Wouldn't go to that even if it wasn't an elimination game. Ducks have ruined watch parties a long time ago.
I mean we could throw our own hfboards watch party... id say if they force game 7 but id hope most of us were at the game :P

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I mean we could throw our own hfboards watch party... id say if they force game 7 but id hope most of us were at the game :P

Well, then I would be working cause playoffs are mandatory for us. Honestly, I don't think any of us would get together & hang for a hf watch party. :laugh:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Well, then I would be working cause playoffs are mandatory for us. Honestly, I don't think any of us would get together & hang for a hf watch party. :laugh:
Hey ive hung out with a few people from hfboards(ironically shark and kings fans mostly lol)

mostly cause I brought an x to the playoff game where bobby ryan scored that sick goal, and she slept through 2/3s of the game including that whole play/celebration.... so I just rather bring fans that are passionate about hockey.... if I take my friends they just want to drink beer the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig