GDT: Ducks @ Red Wings - 430pm PT - Most Important Game of the Season #58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Same old story. Execution level of a blind 5 year old trying to jam Legos together haphazardly.

I honestly don't know what this team does during practice. Because no team that has practices worth a damn has this shitty level of execution on the most basic elements of hockey night after night.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Its just mindboggling how he hasn't even gotten healthy scratched this year I don't think?

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I'm almost to the point where I want them to miss the playoffs if there's going to be no accountability for bieksa. If you want realize he sucks we don't belong in the playoffs. f*** Carlyle.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Of course Silfverberg has a wide open net and can't score and then the Ducks play like crap in their own zone and Bieksa makes a bone headed play to let the other team score. This is the Ducks the whole season in a nutshell.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
The worst part is this was our 20 mins that we play what id call "acceptable hockey", now well just sit around playing chase for the next 40

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
Nope cause the coach says "everyone makes mistakes, hes not the only 1"
and BM thinks he owes kev something, honestly if were holding on to kev to keep kesler happy at this point id say get rid of both.

If Kesler was Crosby it still wouldn't be worth carrying Bieksa in our top 4. And I love Kesler.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
"Statement game" against a sub-500 team:

Early penalty. Fowler f's up the PP. Silfver can't hit an empty net. Manson brain fart. Bieksa brain dead.

1-0 Wings. (Is it next season yet?)

ZzZz

Dec 22, 2017
Of course Silfverberg has a wide open net and can't score and then the Ducks play like crap in their own zone and Bieksa makes a bone headed play to let the other team score. This is the Ducks the whole season in a nutshell.

Even worse was Perry still had it after Silfverberg hit the post too, but the Red Wings were saved by an early whistle.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
this power play is just ugly... no movement just pass back and fourth by defense.
Don't even attempt to force the issue down low, that's like peewee level stuff.... bring the puck down low to bring the point coverage down deeper to open up better passing/shooting options and more traffic in front of the net.

Reactions: DuckRogers10
Oct 18, 2011
How many times does this have to happen before the management and coaching staff fix the Bieksa problem? these people are f***ing blind

GiveYouABagOfPucks

Jan 29, 2015
Nope cause the coach says "everyone makes mistakes, hes not the only 1"
and BM thinks he owes kev something, honestly if were holding on to kev to keep kesler happy at this point id say get rid of both.

The NHL is a business. If Bob supported Bruce’s ice time reduction for Selanne I think unfortunately he is going to let this Bieksa situation continue with Randy. I love Bob in regards to contracts and being a steady hand as a GM but he needs to step in when things go this way. This team is suffering with Bieksa and Beauch in the lineup and imo we have a couple of guys in the AHL that should be given a chance. Beauch as a #6 isn’t bad either I just feel like our D Core could be improved.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Bieksa is a moron but this team should still be winning this game. The lack of finish on this team (which I know has been brought up by everyone) is unreal.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
The NHL is a business. If Bob supported Bruce’s ice time reduction for Selanne I think unfortunately he is going to let this Bieksa situation continue with Randy. I love Bob in regards to contracts and being a steady hand as a GM but he needs to step in when things go this way. This team is suffering with Bieksa and Beauch in the lineup and imo we have a couple of guys in the AHL that should be given a chance. Beauch as a #6 isn’t bad either I just feel like our D Core could be improved.
Oh definitely, if were going to stay pat at the deadline id hope wed at least try to sell bieska/vermette and let some young guys get looks to end the season.... and if we accidently make the playoffs oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad