GDT: Ducks @ Maple Leafs -- 4:30 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
light it...

i have been very hard on gibson, but there is NO DOUBT that gibson stole this game for us...very very nice to see and i hope he can build on it.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
After Getzlaf took that low percentage shot at the empty net, he went immediately to the bench and apologized to all his teammates.

According to whoever was standing rink-side from the Maple Leafs broadcast.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
After Getzlaf took that low percentage shot at the empty net, he went immediately to the bench and apologized to all his teammates.

According to whoever was standing rink-side from the Maple Leafs broadcast.

He should have. I'm glad he owned up to that, if true. It was a bad, bad decision.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Wait, really? Fowler was the 1st star? How the hell does he get it over Gibson?

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Happy to see Gibson come up with such a strong game, against Freddie no less. He seemed in the zone, without the usual instances of losing track of the puck or swimming on lateral passes. Hopefully we'll see more and more of this as the season rolls along.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Happy to see Gibson come up with such a strong game, against Freddie no less. He seemed in the zone, without the usual instances of losing track of the puck or swimming on lateral passes. Hopefully we'll see more and more of this as the season rolls along.

I think Gibson took this game personal going against Freddie. Hopefully he approaches every game this way.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad