GDT: Ducks @ Flames, April 2th @ 7PM MT

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Ducks helping us roll with on with our tank
a370e94e-7665-4be4-a7d3-408637cfd113_text.gif

zero points gained along with a solid OOT scoreboard.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
82 games is far too long. All but 1 or 2 playoff spots are locked and some of the bottom-feeders have been playing out the string since November.

Reactions: Boomstick

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
In totally unrelated news, Tij just scored his 5th goal in his 3rd game of the WHL playoffs
My nightmare is getting a good enough draft position where it's considered too early to draft him, and take a higher ranked prospect that flops and then we watch him go out and ship a hof career for someone else for 15-18 yrs.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
My nightmare is getting a good enough draft position where it's considered too early to draft him, and take a higher ranked prospect that flops and then we watch him go out and ship a hof career for someone else for 15-18 yrs.

Come on, that would never happen to us. Not the Calgary Flames, who famously have never have had any sort of bad luck.

The margins are so thin at the top of the draft that I'd be ok just taking him wherever if the the top 3-4 forwards are off the board. I think he's a very safe bet to be a top 6 player.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
I think there are 4 forwards I'd take before Tij at this point. 1 or 2 D-men. If we end up picking 8th or so and we take him I won't complain. On the other hand I kind of hope for his sake that he gets picked by a team where his father isn't the franchise GOAT and expectations might be more reasonable.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Yeah I’ve seen Iginla live several times now. He’s amazing. I think he’s a lot like Matt Tkachuk in his draft year. Maybe lacks explosive speed but just oozes skill and IQ. I think he’s a first liner in the NHL. As sure of a thing in this draft after Celebrini or Demidov. I think he goes higher than he’s been projected lately although scouts do obsess about skating.

Id take Demidov ahead of him for sure. Probably Lindstrom too. Cause we sorely need a C.
Not sure Catton projects to a C. Maybe he does. Haven’t seen enough of him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad