GDT: Ducks at Sharks 26 Nov 2016 730pm Pacific

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Have you listened to a Pittsburgh broadcast? Horrifically bad AND gives Jack Edwards a run for his money in the super homer department. People may not like their style, but they're not even close to the worst. Even if you rank them as the 29th (which would also be inaccurate, but IF you did) it's still not close.

I wasn't the one that said they were the worst. Yes, PIT is bad and so is jack Edwards, but that doesn't make Hazy and Johnny any better. They don't focus on the game, and Hayward loves to hear himself talk.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
All starts because Perry tries to make a cutesy pass at center ice at the end of a shift instead of dumping it in. Guy is playing like an overrawed rookie out there.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I wasn't the one that said they were the worst. Yes, PIT is bad and so is jack Edwards, but that doesn't make Hazy and Johnny any better. They don't focus on the game, and Hayward loves to hear himself talk.

I don't mind Hazy at all, that's a stylistic preference rather than an actual problem with him, but I understand why you do. Ahlers is subpar with his names though to be sure. I simply don't find them as objectionable as many do, and was pointing out that there are guys who absolutely nobody likes.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
He's German?

hasselhoffbaywatch.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad