egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Agree.

Laf-Zibby-Kakko
Panarin-Trochek-Kravstov
Kreider-Chytil-Blais
Vesey-Rydal-Goodrow

is what I want to see ASAP.
oooh -- i like that. though i dont think carpenter needs to sit. i'd rotate reaves and vesey. and let rydahl get going in hartford until he's needed. there will definitely be injuries. but i like Laf on the top line. worth a try, at least.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Every pessimist ever is a realist. No one thinks they're a pessimist. You've spent the last two days discrediting literally everything the team has done because they beat two good teams off to slow starts and a bad team and lost to an average team. Every one of your posts is discrediting anything the team has done well because they didn't beat the Avs. Every one of your posts has discredited the team. Why should I go along with it? The team has the best roster since the early to mid-90s probably and all you could muster up is excuses for why they're not as good as people here seem to think.
no, i have discredited you and your comments trying to put words into my mouth, and saying every pessimist ever is a realist means what? what are you trying to say? i can just as easily say every optimist thinks that unicorn might exist somewhere.

I am a realist and I dont think there is anything wrong with context, staying in the moment, and not putting the cart before the horse.

I have said repeatedly both good and bad things, you are just focusing on the bad stuff bc you have rosey glasses on and i am not willing to just go along with the pompoms BS.

It is beyond stupid that you keep coming at me for being negative bc last year when everyone here was trying to discredit them as a shit team despite their record I was one of the few people arguing early on that the team had earned some trust based on the results and how they played. I thought they could win a couple playoff rounds. They did, but now you are up my ass bc I am looking at things in a different manner which is that the team has to continue to evolve if they want to win a cup, and I am not willing to just expect that they will make a run again the same as last year just because...

The run and where they got last year is incredibly hard and it is very difficult to get back to even the conference finals in back to back years. We have had people on here talking about expecting to win "at least three cups in the next 5-7 years" and other completely unrealistic things, but i am the bad guy for saying pump the brakes a little on the parade bc they are 3-1 against teams with a combine 3-10 record that have generally looked awful in all their games, including the games against nyr?

if you want to just wave the lady liberty pompoms on everything then go ahead, but stop constantly complaining about me and telling me that i am too negative bc i am staying grounded and keeping perspective on just what the end goal here is. I dont care at all about winning the division or any of that, I want to see this team growing into a group playing a complete game that can efficiently win playoff series to give themselves the best chance to win a cup. that doesnt make me negative or discrediting of them. you have literally complained about me saying things that the players have also said themselves afterwards, yet you just ignore that. you think i was too critical of the ducks game and the slop, and then fox and other basically say the same things i did, but i'm the one being negative? hahaha

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
oh please, saw many many games with Panthers here in Florida. He's gotten better, and needless to say FAR better of an offensive threst than Stromer, let alone his FO's being much better.
furthermore, Trochek is a SHOOTER. Panarin and Strome were playing patty cakes a little too much. You shoot, no Stromer, you shoot.....no Breadman, I defer to you.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I had the charger plugged into my phone and disconnected it at 93% battery.

It's a sign.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad