Dubois

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
If the Habs took PLD off our hands, I'll never say another bad word about their franchise and Habs fans are welcome to come around here and say whatever they want.

I'll also no longer hold any malice towards them for 1993.

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Last edited:

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
If the Habs took PLD off our hands, I'll never say another bad word about their franchise and Habs fans are welcome to come around here and say whatever they want.

I'll also no longer hold any malice towards them for 1993.
Habs fan here accepting the invitation! ;)

Would the Kings be interested in receiving Struble or Barron for someone like Kaliyev?

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Habs fan here accepting the invitation! ;)

Would the Kings be interested in receiving Struble or Barron for someone like Kaliyev?
Doable.

We got a pile of young defenseman that are either already NHL ready or will be. Struble, Harris, Barron and all our vets. Just don't ask for X, Mailman, Guhle, Rein and Hutson. They may be the core of a new Ministry of Defense. Or not.

We need serious front end help. Another young top 6 will help accelerate our rebuild. That's was the reason I was a supporter of PLDonkey, before he turned out to be a walking toxic dump.

Obviously our wet dream would be Byfield, but trading him would epically stupid. Kaliyev is interesting but likely small fry. Laferrier? Kempe and Fiala are interesting but a bit outside our timeliness.

We have a lot of young defenseman that are top 6 with possible top 4 future. Problem is how do we fit and help each other.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Doable.

We got a pile of young defenseman that are either already NHL ready or will be. Struble, Harris, Barron and all our vets. Just don't ask for X, Mailman, Guhle, Rein and Hutson. They may be the core of a new Ministry of Defense. Or not.

We need serious front end help. Another young top 6 will help accelerate our rebuild. That's was the reason I was a supporter of PLDonkey, before he turned out to be a walking toxic dump.

Obviously our wet dream would be Byfield, but trading him would epically stupid. Kaliyev is interesting but likely small fry. Laferrier? Kempe and Fiala are interesting but a bit outside our timeliness.

We have a lot of young defenseman that are top 6 with possible top 4 future. Problem is how do we fit and help each other.
Dude, you gotta give Kings fans a chance to weigh in. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad