Dube in concussion protocol

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Kristen Anderson @KdotAnderson
Bill Peters said today that there is no update on Dillon Dube other than he's in concussion protocol. Still too early to tell if he will be ready for Wednesday's game.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Being in the concussion protocol pretty much means he will be monitored heavily for 2 days. If there are no signs of concussion then he will be cleared.

Something has got to be done to make Dube play with more awareness. The frequency to which he is taking these big hits is way too high.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Being in the concussion protocol pretty much means he will be monitored heavily for 2 days. If there are no signs of concussion then he will be cleared.

Something has got to be done to make Dube play with more awareness. The frequency to which he is taking these big hits is way too high.

Would sending him to the minors help?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

I'm worried when a guy takes a lot of hits, but I think most of the punishment he's talking has been illegal, so I'm not overly concerned about the way he's playing. Part of the reason that interference and boarding are illegal is because of how difficult it is to defend oneself against them.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I'm worried when a guy takes a lot of hits, but I think most of the punishment he's talking has been illegal, so I'm not overly concerned about the way he's playing. Part of the reason that interference and boarding are illegal is because of how difficult it is to defend oneself against them.

He gets rocked legally a lot too though. Didn't a Jets D (Trouba?) destroy him in preseason?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad