Drafted CHL players, where do they go?

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
So after drafting a CHL player, I can't find the player? Where do they go so I can put him on my minors team. Thanks!

If you simmed past the preseason to the regular season he's most likely in the chl again, with you unable to call him up. Go to the contract screen and hit x, it shows the players in your system, and the hitting x again shows your current roster. Players under 20 go back to the chl, not the AHL.

cutchemist42

Apr 7, 2011
Winnipeg
If you simmed past the preseason to the regular season he's most likely in the chl again, with you unable to call him up. Go to the contract screen and hit x, it shows the players in your system, and the hitting x again shows your current roster. Players under 20 go back to the chl, not the AHL.

Thanks!

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
i think i had a glitch where a few CHL players i recently drafted were able to play in the AHL

no ****en clue
they prob weren't in the CHL, but they were Canadian :S

Trembz

GHG
Jul 2, 2009
Canada
i think i had a glitch where a few CHL players i recently drafted were able to play in the AHL

no ****en clue
they prob weren't in the CHL, but they were Canadian :S

How old were they? .. If YOU drafted them an every player you drafted was above 21 or in some cases played overseas, it makes sense that they'd be capable to play in the Ahl if you signed them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad