Draft Till You Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Stevex said:
Happy to go several rounds too.

Only 8 teams left. Sign up people!

Yeah, if you know someone who knows their stuff when it comes to the draft, tell them to come hear and sign up.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Its a bit annoying ducksflytogether tried starting one a few hours later and now both mocks are a few posters short. I guess we could try combining them or start allocating 2nd teams.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Okay, in the interest of gettings thinks started, I'm going to hand out second teams. One condition though: if someone new wants to get in on the draft, we might have to agree to give them one of the second teams.

Anyway, if you want another team, just let me know.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
I can take any second team but I'll pass on BOS or CAR if they go unclaimed since I dont know their prospects in depth beyond the top ones.

More than happy to give over any 2nd team to whoever wants to join for sure.

Hellström

Sep 22, 2002
I´d like to take the Bruins, if possible (time zone problem because of being from Europe ?)

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Bakos said:
I´d like to take the Bruins, if possible (time zone problem because of being from Europe ?)
Kein Problem!

Maybe just check in a couple times a day or something to see how things are progressing.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Stevex said:
I can take any second team but I'll pass on BOS or CAR if they go unclaimed since I dont know their prospects in depth beyond the top ones.

rupispupis said:
i can take a second team besides the hawks. let me know... I'll do my research.

Sure. Just let me know which team you'd like, and hopefully we can get this thing going soon.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Seachd said:
Sure. Just let me know which team you'd like, and hopefully we can get this thing going soon.

I will take LA.. know them pretty well as they're in the Pac too.

That leaves TOR which I think you could handle and they have no 1st anyway which is probably why they're still unclaimed.

Edit - also Carolina hmm.

Last edited:

Hitman*

With the 1st Overall Pick in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, the Washington Capitals select, from Dynamo Moscow of the Russian Elite League.....

Alexander Ovechkin

I can't believe he was still available!!!

No need to justify my choice here. What can I say, I'm a madman.

BEAUlieve

Apr 8, 2003
With the 2nd selection in the draft, The Pittsburgh Penguins are proud to select from Metallurg Magnitogorsk, center, Evgeni Malkin.

rupispupis

Apr 26, 2004
With the third overall pick, Chicago is proud to select the pimpled concussed kid from the Czech Republic, Center, Rostislav Olesz. :banghead:

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
I can't believe that no one has taken the Leafs as yet... :huh:

Since they don't have a first-round pick, a situation that I as a long-suffering Blues fan am intimiately familiar with, I'll take them as my second team (they're probably my second-favorite team anyway).

If someone else comes along and wants El Leafos for their primary team, they're welcome to them, but otherwise, I'll take USA Blue and Canada Blue.

PrussianBlue :blues

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
PrussianBlue said:
If someone else comes along and wants El Leafos for their primary team, they're welcome to them, but otherwise, I'll take USA Blue and Canada Blue.

Sure. I was going to ask rupispupis if he wanted to take them, because I found an excellent poster for Carolina. But they don't pick for a while, so we have time to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad