Confirmed with Link: Dougie to Calgary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banded Peak

Apr 15, 2015
Treliving saying they've been talking to Boston about a trade for Hamilton since the season ended. Was unclear who's season he meant. If end of Boston's season, who was he talking to?

Now that I've had time to digest this one the return is just very disappointing. same as Seguin. If you thought they had holes in their game and didn't like them try and parlay it into a return that is not pure ****. This is humiliating.

Also read that Chiarelli threatened to offer sheet when Sweeney asked for Nurse and so Sweeney dealt with the Flames instead. So it was Chia not Neely who came out swinging. Cold comfort I guess.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Moving him is one thing. .. the return is another all together.

How do you know there was a better offer out there for him?

Please convince me why Edmonton and Calgary will be bottom 5-10 teams for the next couple years for the picks to be any good????

The 2 picks are better than the ones Boychuk returned and they clearly like the players they scouted at 14 if they made these trades.

Hamilton is going to put up a lot of points though we aren't going to "win" this trade.

Riverfront

Jan 5, 2015
and we thought chiarelli didn't know what he was doing. trading a 6'5" TWENTY ONE year d man will come back to haunt them. the worst part is they still have dennis siedenberg.

Riverfront

Jan 5, 2015
siedenberg, must go. I actually like the lucic deal better then the hamilton deal. I think Collin Miller will be a good defensemen down the road. Always like Martin Jones as a goaltender.

eyetest is useless

Oct 25, 2014
people who say dougie is weak defensively are just wrong and stupid. He might not be great, but easily above average. Combine it with his great offensive impact and we just traded away a star player. Nothing new for the bruins, of course.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
CIdbksEUYAEn2VR.jpg:large

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
griffin reinhart just got the same return as dougie pretty much.

great asset manageent

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
Worse return than Griffin Reinhart who hasn't played a single NHL game. Unfathomable.

flames12

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary
Flames fan here I come in peace. I haven't seen may Boston games what kind of player can we expect from DH? Good luck with your picks.

ThorntonFightClub*

Apr 21, 2015
Providence, RI
Flames fan here I come in peace. I haven't seen may Boston games what kind of player can we expect from DH? Good luck with your picks.

Franchise defenseman in training.

Offensively, has all the skills. Can skate, pass and shoot.
Defensively, shows ever increasing flashes of great play. Makes typical mistakes you'd expect from a 21 yr old. Advanced stats are off the charts.

He's still growing into his frame too, only going to get bigger and more physical.

He logged 22 min a night as the Bruins #1D last year and didnt look overmatched or out of place in the least

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
It's amazing how this franchise has been ruined, gutted, and decimated in two freakin years. Disgraceful. Bring back sandy Moger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad