Don Cherry & the Coach's Corner | 2017/2018 Playoffs Edition

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
One minute he’s laughing at Mike Smith and Bieksa chatting and the next minute he says how much he hates opponents chatting and grills Rielly.

Man I can’t wait until this idiot is off television.

I was just going to say that. He has no idea what Reilly was saying and he is laying into him

Meanwhile he has no idea what Bieksa is saying and he LOVES IT.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Cherry is such a goof. He has a few minutes a week to talk hockey on tv, so he chooses to talk about the most pressing issue. Players talking to their opponents.

Reactions: SourTemplePilot

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
I don’t usually. Just happened to watch it tonight. Just confirms that his senility is never going to improve.

good. at least you're not one of the idiot hypocrites who whine about him but set their PVR's to record his segment.

he does what he does and far more people enjoy him then the VOCAL minority who cry like babies about everything he ever says. those geniuses are the bane of society.

Mensch

Jan 22, 2018
Great video thanks for sharing. Love Mr. Cherry. He is a wise and fantastic hockey mind. The truth is there will never be another like him in both personality and wisdom for all things hockey. Be it as a “head coach” or “builder” Don Cherry should and one day “will” be in the hockey hall of fame.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I haven't watched much Don Cherry this year but tonight feels like a "there he is there" type of night. Drink if he says good ol Canadian boy. :nod:

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I haven't watched much Don Cherry this year but tonight feels like a "there he is there" type of night. Drink if he says good ol Canadian boy. :nod:

Someone just posted this on the Jets GDT. :laugh:

"ya, and lookie here, and he's-a come here and look at this here... BING"-Don Cherry, 2018

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I agree with him regarding Icing. If there is one thing that confuses me about hockey it's the subjective calls from officials like icing and throwing someone out of the circle.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
And that's why I tune into Coach's Corner whenever NHLN US carries HNIC. I was howling when he told Ron to ask his "lefty pinko friends" to explain warming when it continues to be freezing all over the north this winter. Seriously people, stop getting so riled up over things like this, its entertaining as all heck! :yo:

mrpither

Dec 1, 2005
the 'verse
Yeah but look at this jacket with matching tie. If the pants matched also...

iXyTk1e.jpg

Reactions: SJSharksfan39

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
Yea Don. It’s cold out so climate change must be wrong.

Who cares about the mountains of scientific evidence, it’s cold on one individual day in one individual place.

Stick to hockey Don it will be easier to hide your senility there.

I suggest you take your own advice. Educate yourself about a subject before regurgitating media propaganda.

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
I suggest you take your own advice. Educate yourself about a subject before regurgitating media propaganda.
LMAO
Climate change is media propaganda now?
Is it media propaganda that 98% of climate scientists agree on human caused climate change due to the increased emissions of greenhouse gasses?
Is it media propaganda that since we started recording average global temperatures in 1880, 8 of the 10 hottest years occurred in the last decade and the other 2 were both in the last 20 years.

But hey forget about analyzing data, a groundhog saw its shadow.......

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Yea Don. It’s cold out so climate change must be wrong.

Who cares about the mountains of scientific evidence, it’s cold on one individual day in one individual place.

Stick to hockey Don it will be easier to hide your senility there.
It's just another example of why this old right-wing bigot should be off the air.

Leafblooded

Jul 27, 2012
T.
LMAO
Climate change is media propaganda now?
Is it media propaganda that 98% of climate scientists agree on human caused climate change due to the increased emissions of greenhouse gasses?
Is it media propaganda that since we started recording average global temperatures in 1880, 8 of the 10 hottest years occurred in the last decade and the other 2 were both in the last 20 years.

But hey forget about analyzing data, a groundhog saw its shadow.......
Take that you non believers There's been some hot years apparently since humans started caring

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad