Dominic Moore's wife dies

Thepainter

Feb 9, 2010
Bay Area, California
Kind of puts into perspective that this is all just a game, he probably could care less about the lockout, and I feel terrible for him. I know lots of people were disappointed with his play last year... but... man.

Just sucks.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
His disappointing play last season was perfectly understandable given the circumstances. I hope DW lets him know he has a place here when he's ready then gives him all the time he needs, too sad for words.

Eighth Fret

Jan 11, 2011
Awful news. My heart goes out to him and his family. I hope the organization does right by him.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Wow, that is just awful. I honestly don't know how I'd go on without my wife. I can't even imagine.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I know he already said he wasn't really thinking about playing this season before the lockout became an issue, but I have to think that the fact there was a lockout was a blessing for him. No hockey meant that he didn't even have to have not playing be in the back of his mind and he could instead spend all his time with his wife and family.

MechaMarleau

Vertebraeker
Apr 13, 2007
Menlo Park
I know he already said he wasn't really thinking about playing this season before the lockout became an issue, but I have to think that the fact there was a lockout was a blessing for him. No hockey meant that he didn't even have to have not playing be in the back of his mind and he could instead spend all his time with his wife and family.

I think we talk so much about people who aren't getting the NHL development and playtime they would require due to the lockout.

But there's a whole group of players that were able to be with loved ones and family they never would have otherwise. The players are normal people working in a profession that routinely separates families and makes quality time a rarity.

Condolences to the Moore family.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
So young, it sucks.. Cancer has crept up on so many people from what I've read, that thing is SCARY.

Just goes to show you, enjoy life day by day, spend time with those that you love, you just never know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad