TSN: Dominant Kings looking like Cup contenders again

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Jinx writeup! No wonder :sarcasm:

That graph really puts things into perspective, yow. Team is crushing it this year.

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Geez. I thought the plan was to stay under the radar...

You'll see more news about the kings in the next week or so because were playing in the Eastern time zone. The writers are actually up to see the games. It will back to normal soon enough.

Ron*

The comments to that article look like idiot posters from the main board.

The hate knows no bounds.

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Not shocking really ,, As soon as Hawk won cup I penciled in the Kings as 2016 Champs

We need a two stick figures, one in kings jersey and the other in a hawks. Have those two tossing the cup back and forth with the nhl in middle.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
http://www.puckalytics.com/skatercorsistats.html

With a minimum of 200 minutes, the Kings have 7 of the top 10, 11 of the top 18, and 14 of the top 42 players in CF%.

There's more than one way to win a game, and the Kings have their own way. They're pretty inefficient, but they've made up for that with the volume a lot of the time. They're a mass production business, as opposed to a specialty store.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
http://www.puckalytics.com/skatercorsistats.html

With a minimum of 200 minutes, the Kings have 7 of the top 10, 11 of the top 18, and 14 of the top 42 players in CF%.

There's more than one way to win a game, and the Kings have their own way. They're pretty inefficient, but they've made up for that with the volume a lot of the time. They're a mass production business, as opposed to a specialty store.

Agreed. But I think we overemphasize the inefficiency around here; say what you want about the low shooting %, the fact is the time we spend on offense is tiring for the other team. Think of how often, even in the last couple of crappy games, the opposing team only got a chance to cross the red line, dump, and change vs. really set up shop. It's built to wear down an opponent and THAT is why we're effective in the playoffs, we're not winning on sheer talent alone

Zero Pucks Given

American Hero
Mar 21, 2015
Southern CA
You guys are welcome.

ieh0fr.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad