• Jacob Dumb dumb

• Libor Hajek

• Bevin Schneider

• Igor Shesterkin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Don't get me wrong I'm happy that Hajek has been competent #8 level Hajek and not trainwreck not-even-good-enough-for-the-czech-league Hajek, but Jones needs to play. Here or in the AHL.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I was more upset about their uneven start before I saw that basically every team in the East has between 19-20 points (outside of Boston & NJ). They are still in good position and have time to figure out out. Go west and win 3/4 against beatable teams

Reactions: egelband

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Team wasn't their best tonight but got it done. Let's get 5-6pts on this trip and get home

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Do all flights arrive at the same exact time? Sounds like whenever a team flies on a back to back they arrive at 3am.
It's probably around that time as the game didn't end until about 11pm eastern time. Vally said they probably landed about 3am and usually don't get to bed until 5am or so. Again, it's dumb to have a b2b with travel.

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
This game went exactly as I had hoped. Igor stole the win, they got solid contributions from all over the lineup and was a good solid win.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
The Rangers had a tough turnaround last night. Their game on Saturday night finished 10:30pm NY time. The flight from Tennessee to NY is a 2 plus hour flight. The Rangers didn’t arrive in their apartments/
homes until 3am on Sunday morning. The NHL had them play on Sunday night.

The Sunday night home games during the NFL games are tough.

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
Fatigue doesn't account for lack of effort,which they gave none of in the 1st
Huh? The team was exhausted and the NHL scheduling this year has been a total joke for the Rangers. Like unacceptably bad! The lack of “effort” was actually they were trying to get themselves back into the game mentally and wake up considering probably a few of them woke up like 3 hours before game time to account for the lack sleep they likely got since they flew through the night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad