Does Bettman Still Get Paid???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver

Mar 23, 2002
California
Visit site
tuckerdomi said:
This Meathead Bettman better not be getting paid, no body else is so why should this idiot get paid full salary for the runing the game of HOCKEY. This guy makes me SICK.

You meant ruining, I assume? Why you capitalized meathead is beyond me, however.

tuckerdomi

Dec 4, 2004
Ontario
Silver said:
You meant ruining, I assume? Why you capitalized meathead is beyond me, however.

Yaah you know what I ment, hows everyone taking the news in Anaheim? pretty hard I bet since its such a big hockey place. Tell Donald Duck and Goofey I say whats up? :yo:

wazee

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Of course he gets paid. He was hired by the owners and is doing what they want. If the owners change their minds, they will give Bettman different directions or they will fire him.

Bettman's salary is none of your business. Ranting about it is silly.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Captain Conservative said:
He did what the owners wanted him to do. Why would he not be paid?

Well, the guy most of you love to hate, Bob, didnt get paid, the players didnt get paid and the owners didnt get paid. He was the only one that did. Oh yeh.. the owners wanted him to. Just like my boss wants me to get paid... if he wants any work done that is.

tuckerdomi

Dec 4, 2004
Ontario
shakes said:
Well, the guy most of you love to hate, Bob, didnt get paid, the players didnt get paid and the owners didnt get paid. He was the only one that did. Oh yeh.. the owners wanted him to. Just like my boss wants me to get paid... if he wants any work done that is.

Good Call

CarlRacki

Feb 9, 2004
shakes said:

If Bob Goodenow didn't get paid through all this he really is as dopey as he seemed in his press conference.

John Flyers Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
CarlRacki said:
If Bob Goodenow didn't get paid through all this he really is as dopey as he seemed in his press conference.

He gave up his salary, and won't be taking a salary again until the players start receiving one again.

Silver

Mar 23, 2002
California
Visit site
I bet Bettman gets a fat bonus when this is done. He's going to give the owners a broken union...and no one can tell me they aren't on that like white on rice.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
CarlRacki said:

Wow.. way to fault him for believing in his convictions. I would be interested in you expanding on your throwaway, trolling post to explain how this action can be remotely considered bad.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
tuckerdomi said:
This Meathead Bettman better not be getting paid, no body else is so why should this idiot get paid full salary for the runing the game of HOCKEY. This guy makes me SICK.

sorry . but this is just laughable.

regardless of what any of us think of the guy..he is , in fact, doing his job.

what he is paid to do by his employers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad