Does anyone know any players using the one95?

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Just for comfort and nostalgia reasons I was thinking about picking up a Bauer one95.

Does anyone know any pros that are still using it? Don’t care what it’s painted as or the specs, I know for a bit Ovechkin use to use one.

Probably a shot in the dark, but hockey players are creatures of habit. Would love to pick up a one95 pro stock.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Definitely no one with the graphic and i haven't heard of any player using the build recently.

But close to it, Shea Weber was rocking a TotalOne last year, which was awesome, loved that stick back in the day. It's decade old at this point and i think it was the successor to the One95 in the Supreme line.

Patrick Kane supposedly uses the TotalOne build but with whatever latest Vapor Graphic obviously.
1311491218.jpeg

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I remember those Nike Bauer One sticks getting recalled, I had one as a little kid. They had a dangerous amount of led in the paint or something. I got a 1x Lite for free, which I broke within 30 days, then got a replacement 2N Pro for free. I repaired the 1X Lite though, so now I have those 2 top of the line sticks for free

Reactions: Akrapovince

gswift

Mar 27, 2013
Just for comfort and nostalgia reasons I was thinking about picking up a Bauer one95.

Does anyone know any pros that are still using it? Don’t care what it’s painted as or the specs, I know for a bit Ovechkin use to use one.

Probably a shot in the dark, but hockey players are creatures of habit. Would love to pick up a one95 pro stock.
If you can see the codes on Bauer pro stocks, C28 & C29 would indicate that it's a One95 build...hope that helps

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
If you can see the codes on Bauer pro stocks, C28 & C29 would indicate that it's a One95 build...hope that helps
That helps a lot actually, where did you get this information?

Or do you know off the top of your head what the code for the original TotalOne is?

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
That helps a lot actually, where did you get this information?

Or do you know off the top of your head what the code for the original TotalOne is?

O33 and O44 are TotalOne builds

As for how people obtain such info, people in the industry release them on the internet. theres no official table or anything from the manufacturers i am aware of but it's pretty common knowledge.

just google 'Bauer prostock stick codes' and you will find plenty of info.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I mean.. NHL players are so particular.

I wouldn't be surprised if anyone is using the One95 build, but the 'technology' is so old.

A ton of guys use the G3 build

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad