OT: Do the Flames need a new jersey?

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
Yes or No? If so please specify.

In my opinion they do. I would like them to make our retro jersey our full time with an added white one of course. Also take our secondary logo from our thirds and edit them to match the retro colours and make them our full time secondary logo and put them on the home and away jerseys. Also ditch the thirds.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yes. We need a new, old jerseys.

Mullen50goals.jpg

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I had the luxury of seeing the Flames wearing their retros against the Flyers live.

They are a thing of beauty and really need to become the primary jersey.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
You have to think if you're a member of the top dogs in the Flames organization about how absolutely beautiful and sexy those retro jerseys were during that game against the Flyers. You simply can't leave that beauty out for show once a freaking year.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I too would like the winter classic jersey as our third, I really liked them alot.

Devilspuppet666

Dec 25, 2010
Calgary
i dont like the classic jerseys as much as everyone else... Probably a generation thing but i like the newer ones with the black on it.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
"new" meaning the reebok retros as our homes and our current homes as our alternates.
would be nice to see a retro'd away sweater but it's not as needed as the home change.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
i dont like the classic jerseys as much as everyone else... Probably a generation thing but i like the newer ones with the black on it.

Same. The white 'C' looked nice in the 80s, but when we brought it back it looked so out of place and just bad. No reason to change the home and away imo

That said, we could do with a way better alternate, or just no alternate at all. We have a habit of making just awful third jerseys. I particularly hate how we ripped off the Sabres one for our current one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad