OT: District Attorney Vote NOVEMBER 3 (KATE MUST GO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islanders1932

Jul 16, 2006
Long Island
Hey everyone just a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the election day a lot of us have been waiting for. Don't forget to go out and vote madeline singas tomorrow!

VOTE SINGAS!

Kate Must Go!

Last edited:

Islesin93*

Jan 29, 2008
it is amazing to me how this women is allowed to put her billboards and placards all over the place, and she is probably going to win

am I allowed to take down the billboards I am seeing of her since she is putting it on public property?

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
it is amazing to me how this women is allowed to put her billboards and placards all over the place, and she is probably going to win

am I allowed to take down the billboards I am seeing of her since she is putting it on public property?

I don't believe so. I've been running them over by "accident".

BossyMVP

Die SABRES die
Jun 27, 2011
Long Island
I don't believe so. I've been running them over by "accident".

How this corrupt pig of a woman is allowed to run for any position and is not in jail is amazing to me. Hopefully one day we can find out why exactly people were ok with her turning down 1.7 billion dollars to fix up an arena in an area that most people won't drive through with the pope mobile.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
How this corrupt pig of a woman is allowed to run for any position and is not in jail is amazing to me. Hopefully one day we can find out why exactly people were ok with her turning down 1.7 billion dollars to fix up an arena in an area that most people won't drive through with the pope mobile.

C'mon it's not THAT bad; just stay away from Fulton Ave and it's fine :laugh:
But yeah she's a piece of **** that should be in jail.

BossyMVP

Die SABRES die
Jun 27, 2011
Long Island
C'mon it's not THAT bad; just stay away from Fulton Ave and it's fine :laugh:
But yeah she's a piece of **** that should be in jail.

Best part is she said she didn't want such a big project to ruin the suburbia of Long Island. On a good day, Uniondale looks like New Orleans Post-Katrina. You don;t think that tax break could have helped the citizens of Uniondale and Nassau County? God, I hate her.

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Already voted for Singas with my absentee ballot. Apparently it's expected to be really close, so definitely make sure to go out and vote.

Newsday article today said Murray's lead is down to 1 point which is well within the margin of error. I will most definitely be voting out of pure spite and also the fact I do think Singas is a better candidate.

Hockey Sock

Jun 6, 2007
I gave money to Madeline Singas' campaign and I am dragging every member of my family (4) to vote. If every hockey fan gets their friends to vote in this low turnout election, there is a chance she can be beaten.

I h8 Kate.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
No point in locking the gate now that horse/pig has left.

Too late for anything like this.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
No point in locking the gate now that horse/pig has left.

Too late for anything like this.

Too late for the Islanders. Not too late to punish the woman who continued to block the Lighthouse project. How can anyone reward Kate Murray with another elected office and another chance to feed off the taxpayers?

If she wants to be a lawyer now, send her off into the private sector to practice.

TeamKidd

Aug 9, 2004
thats the worst part, shes completely UNQUALIFIED for this position....

we deserve the government we elect. SMH

crasherino

May 9, 2013
thats the worst part, shes completely UNQUALIFIED for this position....

we deserve the government we elect. SMH

Look on the bright side - the longer she stays in office, the more likely she will be indicted on some type of corruption charge and spend some time in jail. The power goes to their head and the carrots waved in front of them become like crack. And from what little I know of Kate Murray, she seems like the entitled type. Maybe she can one day mate with Sheldon Silver in a prison social and create the most vile creature alive?

Smash255

Oct 22, 2003
Farmingdale
none.com
Look on the bright side - the longer she stays in office, the more likely she will be indicted on some type of corruption charge and spend some time in jail. The power goes to their head and the carrots waved in front of them become like crack. And from what little I know of Kate Murray, she seems like the entitled type. Maybe she can one day mate with Sheldon Silver in a prison social and create the most vile creature alive?

She is very close with Skelos so that is a more likely prison mate for her, but good point nonetheless.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
FWIW I voted against Murray (and by default for Singas who I could do without as well) but I do believe that this political thread is innappropriate especially with the personal attacks and silly name calling. Not defending her by any means and in recent years have always voted against her because of my Islanders allegience but to think that is the only issue for the non-hockey voters is shortsighted, and this is unwarranted/innappropriate.
Can I create a DiBlasio thread next time he runs?

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
FWIW I voted against Murray (and by default for Singas who I could do without as well) but I do believe that this political thread is innappropriate especially with the personal attacks and silly name calling. Not defending her by any means and in recent years have always voted against her because of my Islanders allegience but to think that is the only issue for the non-hockey voters is shortsighted, and this is unwarranted/innappropriate.

i assume this post is referring to ms. piggie?

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY

If he plays a significant part in moving the Isles out of Brooklyn (and as a result, out of the market), why not?

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
tell your friends tell your family tell your colleagues. anyone in nassau county.

let's kick this slob out of office faster than she kicked the isles out of nassau

Islanders1932

Jul 16, 2006
Long Island
Got 3 votes for Singas! This isn't just about Murray versus the Islanders. Nassau County has been heading in the wrong direction for a while now. It's time to get rid of the people who are in charge of running it. If there's even the slightest chance of the Islanders returning in the future I don't want the same people to stand in our way. You may say it's too late, but I'll never give up hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad