Disgraceful conduct from Shaun Dosanjh at PG Cougars training camp game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regnes

Feb 14, 2015
Prince George, BC
The Cougars and Cougar hopefuls played against themselves tonight in a game offered free to the public. Tensions ran a little high for at least two players. Shaun Dosanjh and Jordan Ross ended up having a fight, I didn't catch what started it, but Dosanjh appeared to be thrown from the game.

He got pretty angry and whipped his mouth guard onto the ice and stormed off. Never seen that before, it was actually pretty funny because it didn't seem like anybody wanted to touch the mouthpiece. The refs were kind of just looking at it and muttering to themselves lol.

Hordichuk_24

Stuff like that used to happen all the time during training camp. I don't really see the problem here.

The bigger surprise to me is that Dosanjh is even in camp as a 20 year old. The guy was never a WHL caliber player in years previous. Keeping him around for training camp seems to be a waste of time (for both parties) as he has no chance of sticking with any major junior team as an overager.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
i don't get what the big deal is.

He is battling for a spot on the team and it gets intense

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
just a mouth guard toss?

thrown at anyone or just the ice. Many worse incidents in the game of hockey.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Was expecting way worse. These players are fighting (sometimes literally) for roster spots. Junior hockey is competitive and it's when these kids' tempers run the highest. It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad