GDT: Dirty Sharries vs 13th in a row dream is over, in sexy Scotiabank Saddledome, 3 am UTC

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Fellas, I am jinxed- whenever I created a game thread this season, we lost...Recently, when I watch a game, we lose. Prematurely, whilst having a few, this is my last shot into darkness. Do or die for me this season, so don't be upset if we crack.

Screenshot_20240119_205415_Google.jpg

BTW, I am tuning in at 3am 😀

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
we are the dirty sharries?
do NOT google what that is lol

I would very much like for the Flames to win this hockey game. Hope they put Wolf in.
Shiiiiit. That is filthy.

Oh, yes! Side note: To the mullet loving, sweat pants wearing weirdos out there.. have fun while it lasts. It's going to look great when your hearts are broken with another year of mchobo and no cup. 🤤

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020

He doesn’t provide the snarl Pospisil does, but he’s still an adept puck retriever and gives the line a much better shooting threat and offensive mind than Pospisil did. If this line can keep cooking with him I think Calgary has their ideal top 9 fleshed out.

Very hot take but this is a very winnable game tonight. We’ve seen a pattern where Edmonton has been way more motivated than our team going into the BOA recently, but they’re on a long winning streak where they’ve allowed some awful habits to get into their game. The streak dies tonight if we get good goaltending, 5-3 Flames.

Last edited:

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The awful heritage classic jerseys are returning for this one

Vladar with the start, thank god

Reactions: Tofveve

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
It's almost game time so I set up the alarm for 5am. Probably gonna need a nap sometimes tomorrow
Hey mate, it sounds like you are in Finland or so! Lucky you to wake up at such adorable time. Hope we can enjoy this one! We are going to drill them another one.

Reactions: Tofveve and Kahvi

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Hey mate, it sounds like you are in Finland or so! Lucky you to wake up at such adorable time. Hope we can enjoy this one! We are going to drill them another one.
Yeah, Finland it is. I know your pain with early start times, I know I have it a bit better. 5 AM start on a weekday is somewhat manageable, especially when I work from home and have flexible working hours. Wake up early, watch the game, work few hours, take a nap during lunch break.

Although this season I haven't watch many games, Viaplay total is 45€ per month and that's just too much

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Yeah, Finland it is. I know your pain with early start times, I know I have it a bit better. 5 AM start on a weekday is somewhat manageable, especially when I work from home and have flexible working hours. Wake up early, watch the game, work few hours, take a nap during lunch break.

Although this season I haven't watch many games, Viaplay total is 45€ per month and that's just too much
Hey mate, watched the first 30 odd games live here in England and had a great time but it can take a toll, especially if you have family and kids, job is kind of mandatory element to work around. I needed to stop as watching live was a detriment to my lifestyle so I just watch highlights first thing in the morning and keep jumping up and down if we do well.

But I will make it tomorrow morning and we will beat this lot! ;)

Have not been to Finland in my life, maybe one day!

Reactions: Kahvi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad