Did Marchand get punched or wrecked clean? (MOD NOTICE post #175)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida

It's called GOOGLE, it's amazing what you can find, including all the sh*tty things Marchand has done. But as they say, "Ignorance is Bliss"!

The horror!!!! You’re not making your point well that Bennett is trying to hurt people.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Marchand is one of the dirtiest players in the game, he being sucker punched would be a small return on his many investments. There was no punch, just a clean hockey play. Don't know what all the whining is about.
It looked like he took a little jab at him, but Marchand’s speed charging in is what provided all the force. Marchand came in hot trying to light Bennett up, it went very wrong for him.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
It looked like he took a little jab at him, but Marchand’s speed charging in is what provided all the force. Marchand came in hot trying to light Bennett up, it went very wrong for him.
You know the Panthers are finally relevant when everyone is crying and hating Bennett over Marchand. All about the Panthers baby.

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
The horror!!!! You’re not making your point well that Bennett is trying to hurt people.
Well then chock it up to your ignorance. Bad actors are bad actor, the league doesn't need any of them.
You can watch hockey to see people hurt, maybe you should watch auto racing people get killed, in the stands sometimes. You might find that endlessly entertaining.

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
You know the Panthers are finally relevant when everyone is crying and hating Bennett over Marchand. All about the Panthers baby.
I actually like your team as a whole and have posted, even on the Bruins sub-forum. Your goalies a little over rated compared to Heleybuck, but you guys play hard. Bennett's a goon.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Well then chock it up to your ignorance. Bad actors are bad actor, the league doesn't need any of them.
You can watch hockey to see people hurt, maybe you should watch auto racing people get killed, in the stands sometimes. You might find that endlessly entertaining.
I watch it entertaining that tough players like Bennett get people crying while playing hard.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Marchand tried to check Bennet, Bennet braced for it, and tuned Marchand up. MArchand should have like 6 or 7 seven games left on his suspension for shoving the ref. IT appears the department of player safety doesn't care about protecting the refs or players. The rat got out ratted.

YukonCornelius

Apr 13, 2018
Marchand tried to check Bennet, Bennet braced for it, and tuned Marchand up. MArchand should have like 6 or 7 seven games left on his suspension for shoving the ref. IT appears the department of player safety doesn't care about protecting the refs or players. The rat got out ratted.
If that’s a serious take, talk about being soft.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018

It's called GOOGLE, it's amazing what you can find, including all the sh*tty things Marchand has done. But as they say, "Ignorance is Bliss"!

I always expect a fair and balanced report after reading a headline such as “Bennett was out for blood”

Yeti of the Flow

Jun 9, 2011
Boston
Its a joke, but no one is complaining about Marchand getting a taste of his own medicine. The good news is he can't lick or kiss any hockey players for a few games.
None of what you said was toned or written as a joke. Just another of the low-thought comments these threads always attract.

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
I always expect a fair and balanced report after reading a headline such as “Bennett was out for blood”
Multiple stories online form different source, he's a dick face it. Just like Marchand, Wilson, many other players, If you want to get it out of the game, then it's got to be even handed.
I don't think what Bennett did was suspendable, but definitely worth a fine.
The league needs to step up and say, dude you are getting reputation, cut the sh*t.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto

So ignore the reporting and look at his actions. He is an asshole on the ice and deserves anything coming his way. The game would be better without his dirty antics.

• Haha
Reactions: Sniper99

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
PErhaps Marchand should focus on hockey instead of his rat antics. He tried to check Bennet, and Bennet laid him out. Clean hit and the rat was put down.
1000+ Games, 900+pts, 400+ goals, 50+ PO goals, 1 SC ring, he totally ignores the skill part of the game:huh:

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Multiple stories online form different source, he's a dick face it. Just like Marchand, Wilson, many other players, If you want to get it out of the game, then it's got to be even handed.
I don't think what Bennett did was suspendable, but definitely worth a fine.
The league needs to step up and say, dude you are getting reputation, cut the sh*t.
I know who Bennett is, he’s a hard nosed physical hockey player. He’s plays with an edge.
I’m just pointing out the sensationalistic click bait headlines that are so prevalent nowadays.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
1000+ Games, 900+pts, 400+ goals, 50+ PO goals, 1 SC ring, he totally ignores the skill part of the game:huh:
He is a good player and I am not denying it. HE is just is scum on ice. He isn't a top 10 player in the nhl , but he is an allstar.

I know who Bennett is, he’s a hard nosed physical hockey player. He’s plays with an edge.
I’m just pointing out the sensationalistic click bait headlines that are so prevalent nowadays.
HE isnt tough enough to do things like this man.
1715527022872.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad