Did I ever tell u guy`s about the time i had a job clipping Jim Nant`z`s Toenail`s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
True story, I made 50 Grand a year to clip Jim Nant`z`s toenail`s every week. He alway`s liked them a certain way, I would cut them straight acrost and leave them a little bit long. He had some beautiful nail`s as well. There was 1 time the nail clipper`s were all the way up on the top shelve of the bathroom, I had to stand up all the way up on my Tippy Toe`s 2 reach, Reminded me of my friend Tippy Toe Thompson. :laugh: Sometime`s u have to stand all the way up on your tippy toe`s 2 reach something. But that is the story about the time i clipped Jim Nantz`s Toenail`s for 50 grand a year.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
If i Passed away tomorrow. Witch is very likely considering my advanced age of 99. I would be alright with that. Because at least i know that i got to clip Jim Nantz`s Toe Nail`s for 50 grand a year. Most of u will never make that much money in your live`s. And I Got paid 50 grand a year for a dream job. And it is all possible thank`s 2 our Lord & Savior Gosh Christ. :yo:

OUR GOSH :yo: IS AN AWESOME GOSH HE RAIN`S :yo: FROM HEAVEN ABOVE WITH WIZDOM :yo: & POWER & LOVE OUR GOSH IS AN AWESOME GOSH :yo::yo::yo: OUR GOSH :yo: IS AN AWESOME GOSH HE RAIN`S :yo: FROM HEAVEN ABOVE WITH WIZDOM :yo: & POWER & LOVE OUR GOSH IS AN AWESOME GOSH :yo::yo::yo:

Reactions: John Price

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
The OP joined 10 years ago and is still doing this ridiculous spiel of his. Some forum trolls grow up and age out of their nonsense, or just give up, but not Cricket.

Well done, I guess :dunno:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Clipped Jim Nant`z`s Toenail`s for 50 grand a year. U Can tell that it is touching a nerve with some of the nerd`s in this chat. But at the end of the day i Clipped Jim Nant`z`s Toenail`s for 50 grand a year. And there is absolutely nothing u f***ing bitch`s can do about it. Case Closed. :yo:

5kvRoNI.png

Reactions: John Price
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad