Did @everyone have a happ7 margarita day yesterday for national margarita day?

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I am very much so hanged-over right this moment and hoping and praying for this to pass as I have pain in my head and a stomach which is literally sea-sick and also feeling a bit on the wobbily side too, as well, but my margarita day was fantastic: my room-mate brought home a bunch of those mini margarita chillers or coolers or whatever and we mixed those with even more tequilla (both the brown kind and the clear stuff) and put that all into a blender with frozen strawberries I have on hand for smoothies (instead of ice) and made blended margarita strawberry dackery type slushies. I even made home-made guacamole with real avocados (with the pit) and had both kinds of Doritos with that. Still drank a little too much and probably am sick from all the sugar too, also.

Last edited:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Even though it was national margarita day. Who cares??
You do apparently, as evidenced in the FACT that you have been posting in this thread specifically about National Margarita Day multiple times, over and over again, literally accounting for halve of the postings in the thread prior to this current post I am currently making right now.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
You do apparently, as evidenced in the FACT that you have been posting in this thread specifically about National Margarita Day multiple times, over and over again, literally accounting for halve of the postings in the thread prior to this current post I am currently making right now.

It's "half" you imbecile.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
stop bumping old **** you psycho
latest

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad