GDT: Devils vs. Sharks - 10:30 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
They should look back at why he was so successful scoring with lines while playing 5 on 5. Was he playing with a better Center or a better wing? There must be something different with the Devils.

He was better earlier in the season. Could just be a rough patch. His passing looks way off though so who knows.

Reactions: billingtons ghost

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
They should look back at why he was so successful scoring with lines while playing 5 on 5. Was he playing with a better Center or a better wing? There must be something different with the Devils.

Tatar looked good on the 3rd line, once Hughes went down and he got bumped up he became invisible

then again it was against the Blackhawks so…

Reactions: My3Sons

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
I mean it might not happen tomorrow(it should) but the built in excuse of no Jack or Dougie will delay any changes

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
It hasn't helped that he's seemingly got different linemates every 5 minutes

true but he threw several weak passes that were well below NHL par the last couple of games and he’s not skating with purpose to my eyes which he had been doing. It doesn’t look like a chemistry issue to me but hopefully it gets sorted out.

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
No we didn’t. Devils were the better team most of the night. Devils beat themselves with special teams.

The Sharks hit what, 3 or 4 posts? If only one of them goes in, it’s game over. I understand that our special teams are a complete train wreck but hitting the iron as often as they did is all the luck we needed today.

To say that we didn’t steal 2 pts in this game is, to me, just wrong.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
The Sharks hit what, 3 or 4 posts? If only one of them goes in, it’s game over. I understand that our special teams are a complete train wreck but hitting the iron as often as they did is all the luck we needed today.

To say that we didn’t steal 2 pts in this game is, to me, just wrong.
But somehow, when we hit posts, it shouldn't be used as an excuse for bad luck. The team created chances tonight and we could've had a few more goals ourselves. We should give them credit when credit is due instead of always twisting to the negative.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
But somehow, when we hit posts, it shouldn't be used as an excuse for bad luck. The team created chances tonight and we could've had a few more goals ourselves. We should give them credit when credit is due instead of always twisting to the negative.
Thanks for doing the deed. That guy is wildn’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad