Status
Not open for further replies.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

KCafsdU.jpg

sl5y240.jpg

"I don't think you're happy enough, that's right, I'll teach you to be happy! I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!" - The great Stinky Wizzleteats

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
not looking forward to the overreactions when we lose a road game 3,000 miles away without 3 of our best forwards.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Now Palmieri injured? This is getting ridiculous.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I blame myself. I mentioned to myself that we had been relatively healthy and then stopped posting here. Enter our recent loses of games and Hall, Cammy, Auvitu and Palms.

I'm sorry.

MissMyDevs*

Mar 14, 2016
I'm glad I joined this site just in time to see the Devils do exactly what they've been doing for the last 5 years and that's throw a bunch of 3rd liners out there and hope for the best. Smh. Poor Kinkaid. Tonight will be ugly ):

MissMyDevs*

Mar 14, 2016
...also is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling Cammalleri isn't going to be back this year? No update on him today. Very rare for a player to miss this much time for something personal. The dude might have mental issues unfortunately.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Sharks have been downright painful to watch on offense for the last week.

Shutout by Ward, scored two pathetically weak goals on Jake Allen and couldn't even get him to implode for a third, scored 2 goals on about 101 shots on Mike Smith the other night.

If they snipe at Kinkaid's chest and shoot from 40 or 50 feet out, we can hold them to little.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
...also is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling Cammalleri isn't going to be back this year? No update on him today. Very rare for a player to miss this much time for something personal. The dude might have mental issues unfortunately.

Wow, talk about overreacting.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wow, talk about overreacting.:laugh:

While that thought was a little too far out there, this is the most strange absence I can remember in quite a while.

I can't remember a two week absence for personal reasons in a long time, at least not on our team.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Or he plays well and he gets the Cory treatment of 1 goal on 20 total shots

That was my first thought as well.

We did a great job of giving him our Cory impersonation in Buffalo, while he did a good job of doing his own Cory impersonation that night.

I could see a 1-0 loss on a PP goal or some ****, maybe even a shorthanded one.

That's about the only thing our PP hasn't done completely wrong yet, allow a bunch of shorties/shorthanded chances. Although we did come dangerously close on Saturday.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

I remember that one.

late in 1997 (late in the calendar year, not the actual season, if I recall correctly)

I believe he was out at the same time Johnny Mac publicly asked for a trade, and Guerin was also publicly wanting out.

Jacques Lemaire gave a very infamous speech during a pre or post game presser at this time. I forget his exact wordage, but he pretty much said it was a bad time or a very dark time for our team right now.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
While that thought was a little too far out there, this is the most strange absence I can remember in quite a while.

I can't remember a two week absence for personal reasons in a long time, at least not on our team.

Maybe he has a death in the family, no one knows. They're human beings and they have lives like you and I, so it's normal for him to miss our current road trip if he's going through a **** period in his life. If that's the case, he can take all the time he wants to recover properly.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That's entirely possible. Although he is undefeated in regulation so far.

Oh Christ, Steve is going to mention that isn't he? ****.

And I'm sure he'll be mentioning a certain word starting with SH, that isn't a profanity.:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad