Rieo4Kb.jpg

Gv1Io5e.jpg

O2pW9mU.jpg

MtQTp4g.jpg

ILVUxLh.png

gCgibvY.gif

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I still can't believe we are only 29th in power play. How is that possible...

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
They're really mailing it in with the game day posters. What the hell happened, nothing like the CBJ ones.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Why the **** are wood and Bennett on the fourth line while Kalinin and lappin are on the third?

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Why the **** are wood and Bennett on the fourth line while Kalinin and lappin are on the third?

Does it really matter? Outside of his speed, Wood isn't bringing much else unfortunately and Bennett hasn't impressed me one bit in his time in NJ or Pittsburgh for that matter.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Does it really matter? Outside of his speed, Wood isn't bringing much else unfortunately and Bennett hasn't impressed me one bit in his time in NJ or Pittsburgh for that matter.

I'd like the coaching staff to display some semblance of getting the most out of the guys on the ice. Wasting away wood's speed and bennet's possession positives on the fourth line just shows how amateurish this coaching staff continues to be.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
I'd like the coaching staff to display some semblance of getting the most out of the guys on the ice. Wasting away wood's speed and bennet's possession positives on the fourth line just shows how amateurish this coaching staff continues to be.

Bennett's possession numbers are good for analytics purposes but the stat I care the most are his personnel stats and those are pretty brutal.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
If the snow keeps up like this I expect it to be half full tonight. Devils playing bad and against a team nobody cares about. I see a lot of people eating their tickets tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad