GDT: Devils vs. Jets - 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Someone plaese tell me the game's on the radio tonight. I'm not into this phone thing. In fact, this is my first time posting to the boards on phone

If you don't want to install yet another F**** app on your phone, you can use any desktop computer and nhl.com as well. The box score page has a 'Listen' with headphones and you can pick your feed... which is kinda fun because you can hear their announcers get blindsided about Bratt's puckhandling or Wood's speed.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Jets didn't really struggle when Scheifele went down earlier in the season. This is going to be a very tough game but I feel our speed can give their defense some problems

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
That's bull****, every game should be on the radio
Indeed it is. They're going backwards. It used to be looked at as 'bush league' if your games weren't on TV or terrestrial radio. Evidently it's somehow now seen as "progress" at least in the Devils eyes. Meanwhile for some reason, Islander games pop up much more often on WFAN now...a station that barely reaches Hempstead.

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
Who still pays for data usage limits?? What's your fax number, I'll send you updates that way, or I'll send it through Morse code....
I'm trying to come up with a nice response, but you really comes off as sorta snobbish. "What? What sort of peasant only buys a limited amount of data for their phone!?" I know you're just making a joke, but at the same time, are you?

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Maroon-Boyle-Noesen

If that line establishes possession in the offensive zone, we're good. If not...

Lots of speed on the other lines which is good. Looking forward to Wood-Coleman-Gibbons

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
I'm trying to come up with a nice response, but you really comes off as sorta snobbish. "What? What sort of peasant only buys a limited amount of data for their phone!?" I know you're just making a joke, but at the same time, are you?
100% a joke. I was one of last people I know of to have a flip phone, I'm not that type of guy lol. Sorry if it came off as anything but friendly banter.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
No, no, I know its a joke. The horrifying this is that's probably the thinking that lead to the team switching over to this "internet radio" crap.
Yea, not a big fan of being forced into the future, that's why I joke about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad