PZOZTmy.png

W1JVh9T.png

B1EOcRY.png

vxYfaZp.png

PtAnfW4.png

Lgn4bKv.png

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just because it might be the only time we can say this for a long time

We have a current 2 game winning streak over the Blue Jackets, even though it dates back to last season.

I don't think we've won 2 in a row against them any other time since they've been in our division and we've been playing them 4-5 times a year.

Haha it's a Walking Dead themed GDT! Nice! Haven't had one in a couple years!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Haha the funny thing is that Cory looks like Dwight a little bit, with the hair and he sort of looks like a burn victim in that haha. I think that's Andrea. Cory has been her since the first incarnation of the Walking Dead GDT's back in 2013. Dwight wasn't on the show yet, so I only picked that out now.

Jagr was originally Shane and Marty was Rick haha.

devsfan4life

Aug 13, 2007
FL
Honestly haven't even been paying attention to the schedule. Just saw we play at 5:00 today. Meh. Just no interest for me anymore. Nothing really for me to get excited about watching this team now.

Nice work on the GDT though.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Jackets?

6-0 loss Quincey hat trick

You just know Quincey is gonna score.

And Steve is gonna call it with such enthusiasm, as he forgets that Quincey is no longer a Devil.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Haha the funny thing is that Cory looks like Dwight a little bit, with the hair and he sort of looks like a burn victim in that haha. I think that's Andrea. Cory has been her since the first incarnation of the Walking Dead GDT's back in 2013. Dwight wasn't on the show yet, so I only picked that out now.

Jagr was originally Shane and Marty was Rick haha.

That's Amy [Cory] on the left and Andrea [Sevs] on the right. I don't even know why I'm using this pic, 6 of 8 of them are gone lol.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That's Amy [Cory] on the left and Andrea [Sevs] on the right. I don't even know why I'm using this pic, 6 of 8 of them are gone lol.

Haha I forgot Amy. That was Andrea's sister, right? That's going back to season one! I forgot that character.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yup and it will have a bit of a question in the sound.:sarcasm:
I can see it right now or at least I can hear it!

"Kyle Quincey fires and scars! Kyle Quincey!"

Then Dano

"Oh boy! Oh my! The Devils come oh so close at one end, now the former Devil Kyle Quincey comes in and rushes one up the ice and streaking down the wing and looks like a 30 goal winger and blasts one top corner on Keith Kinkaid! A tremendous and beautiful wrist shot! And I gotta look at that again Steve!"

sunnyvale

Apr 29, 2013
NJ
just bought a pair for 50 bucks, hopefully il regret it a little less than i already do :sarcasm:

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
I can see it right now or at least I can hear it!

"Kyle Quincey fires and scars! Kyle Quincey!"

Then Dano

" Oh boy! Oh my! The Devils come oh so close at one end, now the former Devil Kyle Quincey comes in and rushes one up the ice and streaking down the wing and looks like a 30 goal winger and blasts one top corner on Keith Kinkaid! A tremendous and beautiful wrist shot! And I gotta look at that again Steve!"

LOL Perfect! Dano with his Oh boy is a bit annoying makes me want to change the channel. After that he starts his mumbling about what the team should do that no one can hear. He is basically talking to himself.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL Perfect! Dano with his Oh boy is a bit annoying makes me want to change the channel. After that he starts his mumbling about what the team should do that no one can hear. He is basically talking to himself.:laugh:
Usually it's about how great they're competing and the effort was there.

The funny part is how he's done that during games, then contradicts himself by later calling out the performances once the game is over. Not every game, but once in a while.

I'm a big Dano fan, but sometimes he's too silver lining and moral victory for me. Johnny Mac is the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad