Status
Not open for further replies.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Per Chere.

Rich Chere ‏@Ledger_NJDevils 6m6 minutes ago
The Devils will hold a press conference with Martin Brodeur tomorrow at 1 p.m. at Prudential Center.

Rich Chere ‏@Ledger_NJDevils 4m4 minutes ago
The Devils will make an announcement with Brodeur, Josh Harris,Kathryn Tappen, Devils players and employees in attendance.

Edit: Confirmed with link http://devils.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=781938&navid=DL|NJD|home

Devils will retire Marty's number on 02/09/16 against the Oilers and will dedicate a statue to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Rich Chere ‏@Ledger_NJDevils 4m4 minutes ago
The Devils will make an announcement with Brodeur, Josh Harris,Kathryn Tappen, Devils players and employees in attendance.

Jersey retirement night inbound boys

devlzfan

Aug 28, 2007
Farmingdale, NY
It HAS to be Tuesday, November 10 when St. Louis comes to town. Just look at the ticketmaster ticket prices compared to some of the other games. It's like they know already.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
I sort of want to buy the cheapest tickets now for the games I think they will most likely do it.

Buy season tickets, sell the tickets to this game and then sell/give away all the games you can't/don't want to go to and you'll probably break even. Especially in seasons where the team is good.

But yeah, just guess on some of the nights it is likely they would do this and then sell the ones you don't want.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
It HAS to be Tuesday, November 10 when St. Louis comes to town. Just look at the ticketmaster ticket prices compared to some of the other games. It's like they know already.

Maybe, maybe not.

But I chose that game for my flex membership last month just in case.

I would guess later in the season though so there is more time to plan and prep for this historic night.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
I can only imagine how fast tickets are going to sell out for that night. Gonna have to keep my seatgeek app open and purchase them right when they announce it!

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Devils marketing should have Marty night ticket giveaway contest open to fans in attendance for opening night.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
How cool would it be if a dozen random fans get free Marty night tix if their opening night key had a special barcode?

It would boost opening night attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad