Confirmed with Link: Devils Sign Travis Zajac 8 years/5.75 per

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Devils sign Zajac to eight-year deal worth $46 million ($5.75 million average)” there it is folks. Max-length allowed

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I thought that Zach would have poisoned him to test the waters of UFA. I'm just so ecstatic that he won't be going home also!:handclap:

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
RT @Real_ESPNLeBrun: Devils sign Zajac to eight-year deal worth $46 million ($5.75 million average)

OOOOIIIO

Binary
Jul 25, 2010
Nashua, NH
Lamoriello said he wouldn't change policy of not negotiating contracts during the season, but could always sign them after.

:shakehead

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That's a hell of a deal! If he had went to UFA I think it would have been over $6 million! We're talking one of the best faceoff guys in the league!

Sgt Brylin

Trade is one for one
Dec 28, 2012
This is the best news ever. Well, since the CBA. But yeah.

19 Zajac on my next shirt!

OpethNJD

loldevils
Jan 13, 2013
Vernon, Nj
agreed, now zajac and kovy can really start to work together and become a real force on the team without wondering if zajac will be there next year (thanks zach)

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
_ThumbsUp_.jpg

Yay! Got Kovy and Zajac jerseys in my closet, glad to be able to wear them proud for a looong time! :) (sorry for all of those with Parise jerseys)

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Lamoriello said he wouldn't change policy of not negotiating contracts during the season, but could always sign them after.

:shakehead

I can't **** talk Lou after this signing. I think Patty will come back to us right away. Clarkson hopefully will too. Zajac was always the biggest question mark whether he'd stay or not. So we got the hardest part worked out. Most expensive contract worked out too.

I was annoyed with our trainwreck of a July 1st last year, but Lou and Hucksterbeek have redeemed themselves with this signing!

OOOOIIIO

Binary
Jul 25, 2010
Nashua, NH
Interesting thought. First team to cheat the last CBA's contract rules and get in trouble, first team to max the contract length of the new CBA.

Sgt Brylin

Trade is one for one
Dec 28, 2012
Now let's sign up Clarkson and suddenly this summer will be a lot better already.

King Henrique

¡ɹǝʌo s,ʇı ¡ǝnbıɹuǝɥ
Jan 8, 2010
NJ
Wow what great news! I wasn't expecting this at all. I had to double take when I read it on Twitter. Thankfully we won't have to listen to ridiculous speculation about him all season now.

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
blown away. i was not expecting lou to break protocol and do this. i hope this trend continues when the need arises again. i was expecting travtrav to be gone so i am pickled tink hes still here. oh yeahhhh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad