Confirmed with Link: Devils Sign F Luke Gazdic (1yr, 2-way)

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Oiler fan chiming in.

Things he contributed last year:

1) He is apparently a pretty good cook and was the defacto chef for Hall/McDavid as their roommate this past season.

2) ...

Should be decent AHL depth. But there is nothing there at the NHL level. He's a fearsome fighter, but he doesn't have the mentality to go with it and there aren't really guys anymore for him to fight. And isn't a good enough skater to be a presence physically from a 4th line.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Should likely be Leblond's replacement. Maybe gets called up in spot duty for the fourth line although I would imagine Pietila/Coleman would play there way before him.

We need to fill out the rest of the AHL roster and our depth forwards somehow.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
In before "He'll be called up for when we play the Rangers and Flyers" posts, like in the PL3 thread last year.

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
So much for Hall/Larsson being a straight 1/1. We had to bring in Hall's personal chef, too.

Send him back :sarcasm:

Group Chat Legend*

Shero is being real nice, catering to the new elite talent we brought in. Says a lot if you bring his best buddy and housemate in on a real life contract.

AHL talent

BadFella

Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
Shero is being real nice, catering to the new elite talent we brought in. Says a lot if you bring his best buddy and housemate in on a real life contract.

AHL talent

i-see-what-you-did-there_o_514831.gif

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
This reminds me of Lou signing brothers of players to play in the AHL. Gazdic has a role on that Albany team. Need vets like him to knock out guys who play dirty on other teams.

BadFella

Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
This reminds me of Lou signing brothers of players to play in the AHL. Gazdic has a role on that Albany team. Need vets like him to knock out guys who play dirty on other teams.

That worked out pretty well, I mean Jordan Parise was a flop but we got the legendary Stephen Gionta out of that policy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad