GDT: Devils @ Sabres - 7:00 PM - MSG

Would you rather make the playoffs and keep Green for next year or miss the playoffs and fire Green?

• Make playoffs and keep Green

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Miss playoffs and fire Green

Votes: 44 60.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
You guys rearrange the narrative period by period...

Goaltending, coaching, power play ...back to goaltending....no scoring has dried up...back to goaltending....back to coaching...

How does that razor thing go...the simplest is almost always correct...

And the simplest answer is this team sucks.

And has sucked. That's the only thing they do consistently... Is be inconsistent all over the ice.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Yeah. Against one of the least disciplined teams that absolutely worked us like I've never seen a team get worked before they took the foot off the pedal.

We watched our sole playoff type player eat an elbow too and most of our guys get pulled.

Then we ran into a disciplined playoff team.

what lol we watched a different series. At no point did we "get worked" in that series outside of goaltending.

the Rangers scored 10 goals in games 1-2, and that was on 5.76 xG (all situations). Vanecek sucked shit. The Rangers scored 7 goals total the remaining 5 games of the series, on 14.13 xG (all situations).

the Rangers won the 5 on 5 xG battle one time in 7 games, and that was in game 2, and it was 1.59-1.38

But, I'm wasting my breath telling you these things because I know the stats aren't your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad